Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Should i Persue or not?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Ok , heres what happened
went out tonight as expected on the pull looking for someone
Found this one girl met her a few times before at my local...She was like " Omg Hi Jez, you do know your gorgeous and im gonna pull ya later " so i said " Lol well didnt know i was gorgeous, but eh :D, speak to ya a bit later "
Anyway later when we were at a party, she told her mate she so badly wanted to pull me, and i also wanted to pull her.....
We Pulled and shit...and then she told me she had a b/f who she was dumping tomorrow...
So i don't know if thats her leaving him for me? Or ?
I don't know whether to persue her or not...we both really like each other...help?? Preferably advice before tomorrow as im seeing her tomorrow?
cheers
Jez

Comments

• Options
    Well, have a date. Meet up, have a drink and a chat.

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    yes? seems obvious to me :p
  • Options
    Meet up, have a drink
    Well, if i had some cash left i would lol.....this month i've spent over £300 on absolute crap that i don't need lol
    But i think i'm seeing her today so i'll take her somewhere so we can have a chat and a drink e.t.c
    I think me just splitting up with Carrie had shoved me into confusion on the situation, i couldn't sleep last night, kept thinking of this girl ( her names Iris )
    I went to bed at about 1, got to sleep at about 3.30 lol
    Anyway cheers for your help
    Jez
  • Options
    Naaahhh...say 'great, when you've dumped him give me a call...heres my number' but don't take hers. its easy for someone to SAY they are going to do it but it may never happen and you don't want to look too keen.

Anyway - next time you see her, if she is still with her bloke then you know shes a lying bint!!
  • Options
    Wahey!, i decided to go and meet her and take her for a drink anyway....she split with her b/f as she said she would..and all im gonna say is it was verrrrrrrrrry cosy in that pub ;);) lol
    Me and her now going out but keeping it quiet so her Ex doesn't find out just yet as she DID split with him for me :D:D lol
    Thanks for the help, you gave me a great girl :P
    Jez
  • Options
    Originally posted by skating_reaper
    Wahey!, i decided to go and meet her and take her for a drink anyway....she split with her b/f as she said she would..and all im gonna say is it was verrrrrrrrrry cosy in that pub ;);) lol
    Me and her now going out but keeping it quiet so her Ex doesn't find out just yet as she DID split with him for me :D:D lol
    Thanks for the help, you gave me a great girl :P
    Jez

Ah we didn't give you her, in fact we didn't do much :p but congratulations anyway mate :) hope you have a good happy relationship etc :D
  • Options
    well dun hun! hope it goes well!
  • Options
    One last problem....My new g/f ( Iris ) is expecting me to be naturally good in bed, i've had one girl which i had sex with a few times, but i mean shes a hell of alot more experienced in that department than me, im so bloody nervous because shes expecting things from me, and i mean really i can't stop shaking atm im that nervous!!! Its not about us 2 having sex, cos we've both been there and done that, but its the fact shes expecting stuff from me! :( and i mean shes expecting alot...
    How do i approach this if u get wat im saying?
    Jez
  • Options
    what do you mean she's expecting things from you? do you just think that or did she say she was? dont get yourself in a panic, you cant read her mind! and if she likes you it wont matter if you're not as experienced as her :)
  • Options
    wait till yer stipped to your boxers and tell her you're not that experienced... maybe her going on top would be a good idea?
    sit back and enjoy the ride of your life :naughty::D
  • Options
    wait till yer stipped to your boxers and tell her you're not that experienced... maybe her going on top would be a good idea?
    sit back and enjoy the ride of your life
    Arr...but any of you that have watched American Beauty knows what happens when you say you're not experienced eh eh :lol:
    I think i'll just do what noobie says and let her go on top
    Thank You Please :naughty:
    Jez