Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Cyber Dog

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Love it!

but why is is so fecking expensive?

Comments

• Options
    some of the stuff is actually expensive to make, say the UV reactive stuff, and the LED t-shirts.

but because they know people will pay high prices for the cool factor, they charge as much as they can.
  • Options
    Theres one top my friend has, its gorgeous, nothing to it just plastic-ness and not much of it at that :eek2: anyway, it cost her close to £50 :eek2:
  • Options
    I do like the clothes, but they're not really 'me' as such, although I like the music they play in there a lot and its a good place to get flyers too.
    I always go in there when I'm up in Camden, but I havent bought anything yet.

Have you seen their little kids bit, where you can dress your four-year-old up like a hard house raver! Its really funny I think, I might get my little neice something.
  • Options
    Originally posted by bongbudda
    its a good place to get flyers too.

Ahhhhhh, of course!!

My friend went for an interview in there and then saw the interviewer in Camden Palace and run up to him more than slightly off her face chatting to him, looking like a tit. :no:

Think that aided her not getting the job!
  • Options
    we used to go in there just to dance to the music they blast out
  • Options
    I like some of their stuff, but there's no way I could pull off looking cool in any of it. :(

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    its reminds me of the clothes you see int he movie hackers... Johnny Lee Miller *DROOLS* lol,
    but YAR much coolness in cyberdog :D
  • Options
    haha bez remember how we went there and looked and couldnt afford anything?!
  • Options
    I had a top from there ages ago. Mucho expensive though :yes: