Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

need sum adivce before tonight

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
hey people, there this guy i no and recently weve been getting on really well and i like him and he likes me the problem is last night we were out toghter and having a laugh and that and when he walked me home a really wanted to kiss him but i couldnt i didnt think it was the right time but hell be round to night and i do want to kiss him but i dont want to smack the lips on him anyone know how i can lead up to kiss so i dont take him by total surprise thankz very much xx

Comments

• Options
    I'm sure he wants to kiss you to

Just do a lot of eye contact and smile alot (bite your lips a little like that bird in the lynxs TV ad does) :naughty:

Cuddle too!

Is he shy?
  • Options
    yeh he can be but then theres othertimes hes not i just feel that he thinks if he made a moved that i would back away or sumthing
  • Options
    heres a hint...

grab his hand, or cheek, or something... to make him concentrate on you and not anything else. then look into his eyes and move your face very closely to his ie:15cm? :confused:

Anyway, he should get the hint (if you have his attention) and kiss you. If he doesn't.. you can either kiss him or pull back without looking a fool :p:)

I'm certain he wants to kiss you too, he must be very shy! I was too. Girls are allowed to take control sometimes you know ;)
  • Options
    Well don't do anything right away and see if he'll make a move, give him lots of smiles and shit to encouge him

Then if nothing happens and you want it to happen, cuddle him and move in for a soft little kiss on his lips. This will break the ice and you should be going at it like hammer & tongs:p

I hope - :) (wish I had abird now:( )
  • Options
    ta very much