Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

penguins

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Ok... seriously now, I don't want any bitching about a stupid thread, cuz I was thinking this last night and its really important to me.

But does anybody else find penguins to be a bit creepy? Like theres more to them than meets the eye... like maybe they are evil geinuses?

Like, you look at them, they are funny looking little creatures. And they are so damn smart. They know to slide down the ice on their bellies into the water to get fish... they *know* that man...

And anyways... So these evil little penguins... maybe they're not really penguins. Maybe they are little robots in penguine costumes... cuz let me tell you, they do not look real. And they are so smart, like one day, maybe not soon, they need to develope a bit more, but one day, their going to leave their icy little habatat and... you know... take over

Comments

• Options
    Are you like...you know...stoned?
  • Options
    Originally posted by Zella
    Are you like...you know...stoned?
    butane at a guess.
  • Options
    yea...penguins all the way :p
  • Options
    You can't tell me that you can look at this and not see that something evil and sinister is going on inside those little penguin brains... and where the hell is that ones head??? :eek:
  • Options
    ok you gotta point with the picture! :nervous:
  • Options
    Evil little penguins

:D
  • Options
    awww they're so cute and fat..

i want one!
  • Options
    Originally posted by my_name
    You can't tell me that you can look at this and not see that something evil and sinister is going on inside those little penguin brains... and where the hell is that ones head??? :eek:

Aww . . you can just see the evil-ness :p you can see there evil thinking to take over the world has begun :lol:

( sorry tis ment as a joke ) :lol:
  • Options
    Originally posted by mr moo
    Aww . . you can just see the evil-ness :p you can see there evil thinking to take over the world has begun :lol:

( sorry tis ment as a joke ) :lol:

no mr. moo, its not a joke. we'll see whos laughing when they take you as their slave and use your body for cruel and unusual experimentation...
  • Options
    no mr. moo, its not a joke. we'll see whos laughing when they take you as their slave and use your body for cruel and unusual experimentation...

thought that was only aliens did that kind of stuff :p
  • Options

Actually. . . . Going by that pic, they do look evil and like there thinking something evil.
  • Options
    I have thought long and hard about all of this. It is all a conspiracy. This has been going on for decades, centuries even. In fact, its not even about penguins that much at all... its about knowledge and the advancement of technology. And I feel it my duty to the human race to share my findings.

You see, we are all made to believe that the know how and resorces for technological advancement is slowly increasing over the years, making the quality of living easier as each generation comes. But in fact, that is not true at all. There is a small select group of people... a few spefecis from the group of "them". They have always been capable of very advanced thoughts and turning those thoughts into realities. Now these people, years and years ago, even before your great great grandparents wanted to study evolution. The theory of humans evolving from apes intrigued them, so they thought they would create a species and over many many years study them and see how they grow and advance. These people then created what we call "penguins". They placed them in a reletavily uninhabated enviorment. They have been studying them ever since. Only something turned out different than what they expected. These penguins, rather than advancing in physical apperance, they advanced in brain power. After years of harsh abuse from their creators, these creatures have slowly started to become... violent. Not on the outside yet, but they have developed very violent thought paths.

Opression cannot be held down for such an amount of time without rebelion. And these penguins have been opressed for far too long... its only a matter of time...
  • Options
    Hell yeah, mischevious buggers too...
  • Options
    Originally posted by lipsy
    awww they're so cute and fat..

i want one!
    Now there's a coincidence, because I want a lovely girl, with a lovely pair of "blowjob" lips. :naughty:

Hey, less of the "fat" please. :mad:

Moonrat. You do realise that the photo you posted is an impossiblity, as penguins live on the South Pole, and Polar Bears live on the North Pole.

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    Is that mr penguins wifey in the background with her bag... ready to make a run for it :lol:
  • Options
    I kinda liked penguins.. until i saw that one with no fucking head :|
  • Options
    Originally posted by Mist
    I kinda liked penguins.. until i saw that one with no fucking head :|

that penguin with no head is creepy lol
  • Options
    Originally posted by hybrid
    that penguin with no head is creepy lol
    Not as creepy as a penguin giving head! :D

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    "the penguins will attack for some people have offended their saviour...... beware those with clean teeth."