Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Riddle this

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Someone in another topic said they thought that those that get jealous are normally those that are guilty. i.e. People who cheat get easily jealous, presumably as they know what can happen. Firstly does anyone think this is true or a bit of a stereotype?

Secondly some say that those that are lacking in confidence get very jealous? What do you think of that?

BUT putting the 2 together...Those that are lacking in confidence cheat on their partners in a sorry attempt at boost their confidence and the combination of it all means they are jealous by nature. How does that sound?

Comments

• Options
    Re: Riddle this
    Originally posted by Sir Cum

BUT putting the 2 together...Those that are lacking in confidence cheat on their partners in a sorry attempt at boost their confidence and the combination of it all means they are jealous by nature. How does that sound?

i think it depends on the person.

i get fiercely jealous at times. and i am the insecure type. i worry when he spend time with another girl because i think in my head that he will leave me for her (i know, i know).

but i have never and would never cheat on him.

i don't think you can classify a complex emotion like jealousy as easily as that.
  • Options
    a lot of guys i know get jealus, a guy sends me texts like 'well i hope he was worth it' and a lot of slagging of text messages if i even dare to step outside the house

i dont know why i take it :no:
  • Options
    I got jelious when i was with danny, it didnt help that he used to chat up other girls and get their numbers in front of me!
    But the last time he did it i almost beat the girl up, but i never got the chance to cause she saw how angry i was at her and ran every time i walked within 20 yards of her.
  • Options
    Yes, at times I do. Very simialr to how Kaffrin said. I cant help it ive always been this way. I rarelry let on to my boyfriend about it as I know when im doing it for no reason what so ever and I couldnt bring him down and suffocate him like that.

Im soo please other people have said they can get very jealous, I always thought it was just me and my own fucked yp head!
  • Options
    I used to get quite jealous but now im ok. I obviously get jealous sometimes. But my girlfriend gets so jealous. Even if im talkin to one of her freinds, its getting a bit of a problem!:rolleyes:
  • Options
    Re: Riddle this
    Originally posted by Sir Cum
    Someone in another topic said they thought that those that get jealous are normally those that are guilty.
    was that me by any chance?
    if it was i will elaborate on what i meant.
    if someone is quite posessive, jealous and throws accusations around that they think their partner has cheated on them it might be because they are infact the guilty one.

you see it on trisha all the time! :p
  • Options
    i get fiercely jealous at times. and i am the insecure type.

I think that being rather insecure may have more to do with it. Then again, some people are just natrualy jealous types.
  • Options
    Re: Re: Riddle this
    Originally posted by lipsy
    was that me by any chance?
    if it was i will elaborate on what i meant.
    if someone is quite posessive, jealous and throws accusations around that they think their partner has cheated on them it might be because they are infact the guilty one.

you see it on trisha all the time! :p

:yes: and in Neighbours, so it must be true.
  • Options
    i can get a wee bit jealous but i have never cheated though im sure that its true for some. im not a confident person though so take from that what you will.

also could those who have previously been cheated on be jealous or would that be more paranoia?