Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

"i didn't wanna hurt you"

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
how many of you have heard that?

[rant]i know guys can be complete b*stards but they let you know when you met them, but tonight for the 3rd time IN A ROW with girls ive heard 'i didnt tell you cause i didnt wanna hurt you' now its my sorta gf who ive known since july and we've been close and never got together as such, but always just about to and she gets all confused, the 1st time it was hinted we together (by other) it was i dont know if i fancy you by both of us, and thats fair enough, weve now grown into really good friends,andi thought i could confide in her,
then some girl a few weeks later got her really confused about her sexuality, which was done in a rather selfish way, and me being the good frined stuck withher through this and she realised she was bi and we were still unsure how we felt but it was more fancy than friends

then recently ive been spending time with her and been really good friends with her, and me being slightly tipsy starts flirting with her, and just doing a general wondering if anything will happen cause we'd been flirting *we went electric 6 and i was holding her ass half the nite wen it werent jumping around lol and we were cuddling eachother all nite, and then theres the constant hinting to eachother*

and she was like 'if u dont know how am i suposed to' and she seemed a bit off, and she was telling me that she wuldnt wanna ruin friendship which i fink as well, and that she likes more than one person, and thenafter some general just trying to let her talk and let it out she tells me shes been seing someone for a few weeks and wuldnt wanna hurt him

now i told her everything and before she was like fanks i do too cause we've really come to be good friends, my rant is if we're open friends and we tell eachother everything, she doesnt tell me something thats important and concerns me and she didnt even say who it was, i canguess who it is and i actuallythink they'd be a good couple cause he a great guy but why didnt she tell me,cause she didnt wanna hurt me which is just stupid cause it hurts more when youve grown attached to someone on a lie and shes just comparing you two[/rant]

anyway i know youll probably say im stuck in the friends zone, but even when talking to her before, she says im not, its jsut shes been seeing someone so what can i do cause i dont want to lose her friendship cause she made me trust girls again after a bad experience, and im losing it again, just wishing i was not so nice and forgiving which just puts me last

*rant written after a solid blanking of her making her go off and telling wot ur finkin in a msn name which is "wish i could be a b*stard or gay cause then i wouldnt worry about understanding who i like and getting treated like s**t"*

Comments

• Options
    If someone says that or 'I don't want a relationship at the moment' or 'we're just really good friends and I don't want to ruin that' then it means they don't fancy you...Plain and simple.

believe me.
  • Options
    *feeling more level headed after a good sleep and lots of txts from her*

i know that but imannoyed at the fact were good friends and she didnt feelthe need to tell me

oh and i fancy her and i also dont want to ruin our friendship at all, can some one explain that please (other than the fact im a guy)