Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

friends

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
most of my friends are drug users i aint got a problem with that but its the fact that the boys who hang around with us are takin e's and doing base i'm worried for them as this can lead to harder things. there is one boy who hangs around with us and he is only 14 but acts like a 17 year old he has been doing drugs for time and has even done charlie is there any advice for me into stopping my mates become hard drug users?

Comments

• Options
    I know what you mean. I was the very few who didn't do drugs when I was younger of about 20 lads and 20 girls.

Nothing that you can say will make them stop because they always know best, and they like it. It could lead to bigger things, but thats just imagining the worst scenario.

Its a dodgey situation but unless they want to be helped you cant help them, if you're young you'll prolly feel secure knowing that you may not hang about with them in a few years or so which might not be the answer you were expecting but is the best I can do. Hope that helped abit.

Tom
  • Options
    Just another thing...

Most of my friends stopped using drugs or used them alot less often when they reached about 17, its just a novelty at younger ages but eventually people realise.