Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

what do I get him for xmas

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I've been seeing this guy for just over two weeks, I don't really know much about him so I ain't got no idea what to get him for xmas :confused:

any suggestions

Comments

• Options
    You dont have to get him somthing as such as a present. you could allways make a romantic everning for him of some sort:);) make it bit special.

hope it helps

Rb;)
  • Options
    how bout somthin th at he wont know how much it cost like an unusual make of T-Shirt or somthin. that way if one of u spent a lot more than the other it wont be as obvious. has he said what he's gettin u?
  • Options
    Whatever you do don't get him underwear or socks lol
    I suggest maybe you give him a photo of you? or umm..If hes into football they make these inflatable football bins...umm....If hes into Hip-Hop buy him a Hip-Hop Cd? No need to put that much thought into it..just something that will remind him of you or something
    Sorry im not much help
    Jez
  • Options
    Buy him somthing funny, like an air guitar
  • Options
    How about some sort of gadget from one of those gadget shops coz guys love gadgets. I got my bf a mini remote control mini from a gadget shop so maybe something like that.
  • Options
    first of all find out if he's getting you one because if you're not actually going out and have only been 'seeing' each other for 2weeks it might all seem a bit serious.
    but if you do want to get him something don't spend too much money, just something light -hearted or a CD or something. you don't want to scare the boy off:)
  • Options
    thanks a bunch

no socks or underwear right :lol:

he's into hip-hop so I think I'll get him one of them hip-hop new releases or somethin.

thanks all very much. I'm enjoying this :D