Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Paul Scholes - He scores goals

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    No doubt in my mind mate, Paul Scholes for me is one of the best players in the world. Forget all these things about Henry being the best thats a load of rubbish he's very overhyped i mean he would be the complete player but the fact that he can only score goals pretty much whens hes one on one with the keeper, i mean when was the last time you seen the guy score a header?!?!?
  • Options
    Originally posted by Clementine
    No doubt in my mind mate, Paul Scholes for me is one of the best players in the world. Forget all these things about Henry being the best thats a load of rubbish he's very overhyped i mean he would be the complete player but the fact that he can only score goals pretty much whens hes one on one with the keeper, i mean when was the last time you seen the guy score a header?!?!?
    What are you talking about?? Henry is one of the most complete players in the world, no question. He doesn't just score goals but most of the Arsenal goals he doesn't score he usually sets up. He is WORLD CLASS
  • Options

Don't make me laugh, Henry is a lot better than Scholes.
  • Options

Lol, oh dear. Even as a Scouser I must admit Henry is awesome, and he's getting better. He contributes more to open play the Ruud VN, and is almost untouchable right now. And he only scores on one ones? Like the free-kick at Charlton I suppose, and also in Italy a few weeks ago! He is awesome. Ok so he doesn't score many headers. Players like Beattie and Shearer score more headers than he does, but Henry is always top/thereabouts in the golden boot race, so does that therefore mean Beattie and Shearer don't score enough with their feet? Doesn't matter how they go in mate, and also tha Arsenal players know he prefers it at his feet so probably play it more to him on the deck. He doesn't score many headers, but he doesn't miss many either, because the ball is rarely planted on his nut. It's not a coincidence.