Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

FAO NinjaMaster, Char Baby, Rocks and others

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
255seasons_greeting.jpg

:p:lol::p:lol::p:lol:

Comments

• Options
    :p

Saw the game yesterday. No excuse. We were shocking. Pars played us off the park.

Although I think the park played a small part in it. Took us the best part of the first half to get to grips with the extra high bounce and fast skipping of the ball. You could see some of the players pulling out of tackles, etc as they were unsure about carpet burns. :o

But the Pars say they have no real advantage. Bollocks. When was the last time they was so high in the league. They've only lost one game at home this season.
  • Options
    oh shush you :p
  • Options
    om a lighter note i just recieved a photo message of my brother drinking buckfast :rolleyes:
  • Options
    It just gets worse and worse...

The players we have available at the moment are just not up to scratch. They don't seem to be putting in 100% - Mols admitted he's tired, and the dredful trio of Capucho, Ostenstad and Emerson are either just not good enough for this level or are not trying hard enough to produce their true potential. Don't blame Alex McLeish - he's stymied by budget and injury problems, though I believe he should try more youngsters as they will play their hearts out (see burke).

The one thing i don't understand is how its got to this point - I've been to Murray Park, and the facilities they have their for injured players and rehab are unbelievable, so i can't see why we still have persistant problems (though I remember once when Dick Advocaat had his 11 first choices out!). Also the youth development facilities there are very advanced and have had a lot of investment, so why is there so little good talent coming from the lower ranks, unlike Celtic?