Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Help me quick pleeassse!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
ok my ex bf is comin bk to me an cryin his eyes out, sayin he loves me etc etc, he dont know what to do, he dont wana lose me, he's on the fone to me cryin his eyes out. I feel so guilty, i dont wana get bk with him, but he's makin me feel so guilty i dont know what to do. arghhh! :banghead:

Comments

• Options
    don't let him make you feel bad, if you don't want to get back with him - the answer seems simple; don't :)
  • Options
    Obviously this is a last ditched attempt by him to get you back, but deep down he probably knows that you dont want him back so just say it to him. It will hurt him but time is a good healer and he'll eventually get over it.
  • Options
    Don't ever let anyone emotionally blackmail you into doing something you don't want to.

No doubt he will start crying suicide or self harm soon but you can't give in - you have to be strong and firm or else you'll be unhappy and end up making him unhappier in the long run!
  • Options
    Re: Help me quick pleeassse!
    Originally posted by *TiNK*
    ok my ex bf is comin bk to me an cryin his eyes out, sayin he loves me etc etc, he dont know what to do, he dont wana lose me, he's on the fone to me cryin his eyes out. I feel so guilty, i dont wana get bk with him, but he's makin me feel so guilty i dont know what to do. arghhh! :banghead:

my Ex hunny did this to me!! When i'd started seeing someone else.

You have to decided what you want. Do you want to be hurt again....?

I was with me ex going for 2 years and loved him, but i stood my ground and didnt go back, i didnt want to be hurt again....he was offering to marrie me and everything.....

do what feels right sweet heart- pm me when /if you needto talk suger
    *kisses*

sarah xxxxxxxx