Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

so....i'm an idiot.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
well i had sex with this guy last night. yes, a guy. And when i say guy i mean a male. Ok, i'm feeling a little confused and i just wanted to get it out of my head and it's ended up here. He was a nice guy too, John is his name i'm pretty sure.
Bloody alcohol. It's good for nothing i tell you.

oh yes and i really would appreciate it if you feel the need to comment, to not be bitchy and shit.

thanks loads guys.

Comments

• Options
    You said he's a nice guy, and I'm assuming that you had fun, so don't worry about it :)
  • Options
    mmm.....yeah i get what your saying, i'm not worried tho, just confused, or maybe more suprised than anything.

oh well shit happens ayy,
  • Options
    Why are you confused? don't make it out to be more than it was....( a one night stand I'm assuming..)
  • Options
    I have nothing whatsoever against one night stands trust me, i've had quite a few of them, i am suprised at myself cos it was with a guy, and i'm gay and it's been a while.

tis all good
  • Options
    Originally posted by fugue
    and i'm gay

Not so it seems hun.......

Try not to fret....you can have the best of both worlds if you wish....
  • Options
    If everyone that was confused about their sexuality was an idiot, there'd be lots of idiots wandering around!! Seriously, don't feel stupid just because you are not sticking to a strict lifestyle of only having sex with the same sex. Read this feature which helps you understand these issues, this may help you, too.
    :)
  • Options
    thanks spanner. I think it was just a alcohol thing. I mean yeah i dunno, it's just a really bad time of year for me. God i just don't want tomorrow to come. I just can't handle anything at the moment.
  • Options
    :confused:
  • Options
    I don't know you or anything but I wouldn't worry too much about your "encounter" with a bloke, sometimes these things happen (straight women can have lots of lesbian experiences), it doesn't necessarily change anything or mean anything significant to your life. Hope you feels better soon :)
  • Options
    Did you have fun? Cos if you did then I wouldn't worry about it m'dear ;)
  • Options
    It's ok, it really is. I have a friend who's had sex with a woman but she's not a lesbian or even bi, she was just exploring. I think the same applies to you. You did what you did but there's no reason to think it was anything life-altering unless you want it to have been.

Hope you feel better about it soon.
  • Options
    An idiot? More like everyone man's ultimate bar story.

Okay, that makes you sound bad, but point is, you made his night. If you had fun, why feel bad about it?
  • Options
    Originally posted by Turtle

Okay, that makes you sound bad, but point is, you made his night. If you had fun, why feel bad about it?

look sorry guys i know it's not that boig a deal i just have a lot going on and everything kinda got on top of me and i ended up getting all upset over fucking john, when i was really just angry at myself and a guy i used to know, he committed suicide today last year and i just wasn't ready for it.

thanks for you comments guys
  • Options
    Originally posted by fugue
    look sorry guys i know it's not that boig a deal i just have a lot going on and everything kinda got on top of me and i ended up getting all upset over fucking john, when i was really just angry at myself and a guy i used to know, he committed suicide today last year and i just wasn't ready for it.
    Everyone does things they wouldn't usually do when an emotion like anger takes over. It sounds like you needed to forget the significance of the date. It must be a nsaty time of year for you, and I am really sorry for you. Look after yourself first and foremost.

Take care
    Picc.
    xxx
  • Options
    Originally posted by piccolo
    Everyone does things they wouldn't usually do when an emotion like anger takes over. It sounds like you needed to forget the significance of the date. It must be a nsaty time of year for you, and I am really sorry for you. Look after yourself first and foremost.

Take care
    Picc.
    xxx

thanx picc,
  • Options
    Originally posted by Turtle

yeah my mate converted a 'lezza' for the night in ibiza, labeled a holiday legend,
    not sure if him or my other mate who pulled the 30 year old holiday rep was the bigger legend..........
  • Options
    I don't see what your problem is Fugue. I mean, what would you say to someone who was "straight" and slept with someone of the same sex, and then said they were confused? Well, same advice for yourself really, except you've slept with someone of the opposite sex.

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    there was more to the story, and it was a shock, i was very emotional at the time okay. There wouldn't have been any confusion normally, i mean i have had my share of guys before..
    it's not a big deal