Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

X.mas gift for the laddy

Ok so ive just brought this off thie net for my b/f. He loves lord of the rings as he has posters and stuff of it all over his room.
Do you think he'll like it??
theonering.jpg

Also im going to order a book called Bored of the rings, its a spoof of it, do you thin khe'll lke that too?
I know i should know but ive not been with him that long so i dnt really know what he likes.
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    im not sure about the bored of the rings
    if he loves lotr that much he may not be impressed by a pisstake
  • Options
    Ahwell its too late now i just ordered it. :lol: well he knows my sence of humor so he should expect something silly.
  • Options
    I so nearly bought that ring! (No, really, not a geek :blush: ), but I'm sure he'll like it. As for Bored of the Rings, it should make him laugh - a lot of "in jokes" in it!!
  • Options
    :yes: me thinks he'll like the ring.
  • Options
    Originally posted by rockerchick
    im not sure about the bored of the rings
    if he loves lotr that much he may not be impressed by a pisstake

I was thinking the same think.

I met these two guys last month at the Lord of the Rings meetup in London. We were having a Business meetup in the same venue but only two guys showed for the lords of the rings meetup so we invited them to come along to dinner with us.

Oh that reminds me - I was going to watch the movie before the next meetup cos the two lord of the ring dudes are coming as well.

So Zella where did you cwazy kids meet in the first place... I always find stories of how people met interesting .. do tell?? :)
  • Options
    We met at battle of the bands last year, got together then but broke up because he already had a girl.
    We didnt see eachother for like a year then he put a note though my door saying txt him..so i did..and then we got it together again like a month and a bit ago.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Zella
    We met at battle of the bands last year, got together then but broke up because he already had a girl.
    We didnt see eachother for like a year then he put a note though my door saying txt him..so i did..and then we got it together again like a month and a bit ago.

Ahh sweet!!!

I was actually thinking of doing a website with little cards you can download and print - and it's like if you go out and see someone that you like you can just give them a card and run but there are no personal details on it so they can't then stalk you.

But the card points you to a website with the person's username where you can then communicate via the web whilst you get over the shyness thing... what do you guys think... would it work??
  • Options
    Originally posted by Zella

ummm thought you was gonna dump him?......
  • Options
    Ok who wants to buy it off me?
    Karma killer i was gonna dump him but not till after x.mas as his nan had just died and it would be well rude of me. But he did it like 5 mins ago so its all sorted now.

So yea, who wants a LOTR's Ring? never been worn, its not even arrived yet lol.
  • Options
    Huh???

I'm confused how'd we go from buying the guy a pressie to dumping him .. what did I miss?
  • Options
    Originally posted by DiamondGeezer
    Huh???

I'm confused how'd we go from buying the guy a pressie to dumping him .. what did I miss?

I wanted to brake up with him but i couldnt till after x.mas as his nan had just died and it would have been really mean of me to dump him. so i got him a pressy. but he dumped me last night so i dnt need to give him a pressy anymore.
  • Options
    I know what you should get him-

A quote from one of your previous posts
    "I rip open his jean,
    I get on my knees,
    and i suck."

Sounds like my kinda Christmas
    :D
  • Options
    Originally posted by Docter Lurve