Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

hate cranberry juice?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
in a few of the topics i've read on cystitis, loads of you have said you hate cranberry juice. but it is really good for those type of infections.

BUT, today i was in sainsburys, and they sell cranberry extract tablets. they're only about £2 too.

so next time you can save yourself the pain of drinking pint after pint of cranberry juice.

just thought that might be useful to some of you.

Comments

• Options
    ocean spray sell cranberry juice mixed with like tropical fruits etc so it doesnt taste liek cranberry but with all the goodieness
  • Options
    cool-i work at sainsburys so I'll have to have a look!
  • Options
    its funny actually, cuz at work tonight i've felt a bit cystitis-y, i can feel it coming on, so i think i'll go and pick some up. surely they'd be good for every day use, along with whatever vitamins you usually take, if you take any??

thankyooo
  • Options
    Thanks for the suggestion, Kaffrin. Not sure if they sell it that way, here, in the U.S., but will check it out.

I'm not overly crazy about cranberry juice, but I can drink it. It's not like I totally despise it or anything, but rather drink O.J. or the new V8 fruit juice type of juices.
  • Options
    Originally posted by badabing
    surely they'd be good for every day use, along with whatever vitamins you usually take, if you take any??

i think the deal is you take on every day, just to keep things as they should be.

prevention is better than the cure kinda thing...