Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Good old Fergurson!

BillieTheBotBillieTheBot Posts: 8,721 Bot
edited January 2023 in General Chat
The man never ceases to amuse!

Inferiority complex?

From the piece:
Sir Alex Ferguson is apparently furious with Gary and Phil Neville for doing a television advert that shows them shivering in the Mancunian rain while David Beckham enjoys the sunshine of Madrid.
Ferguson is said to have gone "berserk" because he thinks it highlights the perception of Europe's elite that bugs him the most - that Manchester United are inferior to Real Madrid.

Well can he really pretend that they aren't?

:D
Beep boop. I'm a bot.
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    :lol:

What a load of shite, our contract with Vodaphone means that the players have a to do a certain amount work for them. I am sure Fergies got better things to worry about. :)
  • Options
    On another note, Aladdin, the weekend result

a. We wuz robbed
    b. The ref was biased
    c. Your best players were stolen from us
    d. Its all Franco's fault

:p
  • Options
    Very bad line-up on the first half from Barcelona, and it is a bit of a wonder it was only 0-1 at half time.

Much better on the second half for the Catalans, although I think it's safe to say that Madrid are presently (and were on the night) superior to Barca and I believe Madrid would have walked away with a victory regardless of the initial 11 Barcelona might have used.

I agree with you on the ref: there weren't any match-deciding errors but there was a theme of punishing every foul on Madrid while not doing so for Barcelona.

We've only had Figo directly from you in the last few years. Can't blame someone for seeing the error of his ways can you? :p

Re: Vodafone. I first saw the ad in Spain when I went down to Madrid last month, and I was wondering if they were going to show it over here. Nothing to write home about. Like you said Godscop Ferguson must have better things to worry about. :D