Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Leeds help scum AGAIN!!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
:D
Excellent result for Leeds at the weekend helping once again the Scum in there title chase.

Don't want to speak too soon but is this the turning point for Leeds? I hope so and if the Sheikh comes in then we may become a major force again in the top flight.

I think Eddie Gray has done a magnificent job since he has become manager and has turned the team into a team that believes in itself and a result against Chelski can only bring confidence to the team. I'm just hoping we don't go into the next game thinking that we will walk it because we drew to Chelski because then we will get trounced AGAIN.

Opinions etc.. on Leeds position at the moment and where you think we will end the season.
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Great preformace by Leeds!
  • Options
    Listened to the game whilst at work and it seemed to me that every Leeds player put in a great shift. They've totally changed their formation I believe. 2 games with the new formation 1win and 1 draw. Seems that they'll keep this formation then.

I hope Leeds don't go down. I don't really follow an English team but Leeds have some quality players and a shame to see them struggle.
  • Options
    Thats it, build their hopes up before sending them down forever.

Leeds scum are sounding more like our blue brethren everyday, nice to see them settling into their new position :lol:
  • Options
    never mind about the draw, we'll get our revenge by relegating you on the last day of the season
  • Options
    Originally posted by Nastroman
    never mind about the draw, we'll get our revenge by relegating you on the last day of the season

I wouldn't count on it, they'll be gone by April.
  • Options
    Originally posted by godscop
    I wouldn't count on it, they'll be gone by April.
    We'll see won't we. I'm not saying we will stay up because it depends on a lot of things but i believe in my club and i believe in Eddie Gray and Leeds and the Sheik are gonna turn us into a major force again.

Because Godscop, although the talent is there at the moment your side hasn't got half the amount of class in the team as Chelsea and unless big spendings are made Man U will not be the major force in a couple of years.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Nastroman
    Are you the Chelsea version of Godscop?? Why need revenge?? You drew against a team who you deserved to draw against, you didn't deserve to win or lose so a draw was fair - that is football for you.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Lickalotapuss
    We'll see won't we. I'm not saying we will stay up because it depends on a lot of things but i believe in my club and i believe in Eddie Gray and Leeds and the Sheik are gonna turn us into a major force again.

A major force again? When exactly have you been a major force?

If this Sheik ever does come through I wonder what he'll think of the nazi salutes from the Kop?
    Because Godscop, although the talent is there at the moment your side hasn't got half the amount of class in the team as Chelsea and unless big spendings are made Man U will not be the major force in a couple of years.

I find all this hysteria surrounding Chelsea a little bit over the top, its not as if they had a shit team before Abromavich arrived. Sure they've made some good signings and are doing well at the moment but lets see where they are in five, ten years.

You see there is one thing money can't buy and that is history, a point that was noticed during their recent cup final, sorry, league match against us. It was their highest attendance in 17 years. Big club my arse!
  • Options
    A major force again? When exactly have you been a major force?

If this Sheik ever does come through I wonder what he'll think of the nazi salutes from the Kop?
    From 97-02 we never finished out of the top 5, 01/02 season made it to the semi-finals of the champions league if my memory serves me correctly. I think it was last year that we were top of the pack at christmas just as it all started to fuck up. Don't know about anyone else but i'd say that is quite a major premiership force along with the likes of Man U, Chelsea, Liverpool, Arsenal.

Like you know about what happens in the Kop?? You haven't got a clue. A lot of Leeds fans turned up to the game on Saturday dressed as Arabs (obviously trying to get the sheik to take over :D ). Think you told me before you have only being to elland road once, oh i forgot your mate Dave from down the road tells you about everything that happens at ALL the games and obviously he knows everything :rolleyes:
    I find all this hysteria surrounding Chelsea a little bit over the top, its not as if they had a shit team before Abromavich arrived. Sure they've made some good signings and are doing well at the moment but lets see where they are in five, ten years.
    You would find it over the top, your a Man U fan, scum through and through. Apart from that I agree with the rest of your point and we will have to wait and see where they are in a few years time but on paper they have to be ranked as one of the best teams in the world.
  • Options
    From 97-02 we never finished out of the top 5, 01/02 season made it to the semi-finals of the champions league if my memory serves me correctly. I think it was last year that we were top of the pack at christmas just as it all started to fuck up. Don't know about anyone else but i'd say that is quite a major premiership force along with the likes of Man U, Chelsea, Liverpool, Arsenal.

I must have missed you winning all those trophys :rolleyes:

You could have at least mentioned Don Revie, that is the only time Leeds have been powerfull.
    Like you know about what happens in the Kop?? You haven't got a clue. A lot of Leeds fans turned up to the game on Saturday dressed as Arabs (obviously trying to get the sheik to take over ). Think you told me before you have only being to elland road once, oh i forgot your mate Dave from down the road tells you about everything that happens at ALL the games and obviously he knows everything

I wish our fans were that wacky, what a gas.
    You would find it over the top, your a Man U fan, scum through and through.

Have you decided to stop making any sense on purpose?
  • Options

I wish our fans were that wacky, what a gas.
    Is that your response, can't come back with nowt because its the truth, your one of them Jack-a-nory tell a f*ckin story kind of guys on the net. I'm just wondering whether you are in real life or don't your mates believe any of your bullshit anymore. "Well there was this one time when someone was racist and he got abused by some reds and we haven't seen them since" :rolleyes:
    Have you decided to stop making any sense on purpose?
    Have you? You quoted this on the "You would find it over the top" bit that I wrote. What doesn't make sense?? Its obvious you will think it is over the top because the scum need to be in the limelight, "oh shit the press aren't talking about us anymore, they go on about chelsea all the time, thats well over the top". Make sense now, you can't handle being out of the limelight. Never have being able to and never will be able to, end of.
  • Options
    Is that your response, can't come back with nowt because its the truth, your one of them Jack-a-nory tell a f*ckin story kind of guys on the net. I'm just wondering whether you are in real life or don't your mates believe any of your bullshit anymore. "Well there was this one time when someone was racist and he got abused by some reds and we haven't seen them since" :rolleyes:

I didn't say you were lying, some dicks decided to go to the game in fancy dress to try and get on telly. Sound like attention seeking wankers to me. I bet you wear a jester hat to the match, sad ****.

You don't seem to come back with much, nearly everytime we talk on a thread your normally calling me a sad, internet, geek, fraud etc etc by about your 4th post. If your going to carry on with that you could at least use a bit of imagination.
    Have you? You quoted this on the "You would find it over the top" bit that I wrote. What doesn't make sense?? Its obvious you will think it is over the top because the scum need to be in the limelight, "oh shit the press aren't talking about us anymore, they go on about chelsea all the time, thats well over the top". Make sense now, you can't handle being out of the limelight. Never have being able to and never will be able to, end of.

I don't want United to be in the limelight, I would rather they ignored us completely but we sell papers and that isn't going to change. What I find over the top about Chelsea is that the general opinion seems to be that they are going to walk off into the sunset carrying every trophy going. This is obviously rubbish.

Now I know your not very intelligent but I think you could do a lot better with a bit more effort. Must try harder.
  • Options
    I didn't say you were lying, some dicks decided to go to the game in fancy dress to try and get on telly. Sound like attention seeking wankers to me. I bet you wear a jester hat to the match, sad ****.
    Never worn a jester hat, just like i've never seen nazi salutes like you suggest happen at Elland Road, who told you this? Your mate Dave or is this more bullshit you've made up.
    You don't seem to come back with much, nearly everytime we talk on a thread your normally calling me a sad, internet, geek, fraud etc etc by about your 4th post. If your going to carry on with that you could at least use a bit of imagination.
    Sad, well thats true. I've never called you an internet geek, or a fraud. But Godscop if you want to prove me wrong then quote me, but I imagine you are once again making stuff up.
    I don't want United to be in the limelight, I would rather they ignored us completely but we sell papers and that isn't going to change. What I find over the top about Chelsea is that the general opinion seems to be that they are going to walk off into the sunset carrying every trophy going. This is obviously rubbish.
    Making stuff up again? Why is that the general opinion? I know from what I have seen on tv and read in papers is that the majority of England can see what talent they have in the side but everyones waiting for them to slip up and if you can find an article where its says by someone not related to Chelsea that they will walk every title then I will bare my arse in church.
    Now I know your not very intelligent but I think you could do a lot better with a bit more effort. Must try harder.
    Well sorry Mr.I'm so intelligent although I still go to school Godscop.
  • Options
    Never worn a jester hat, just like i've never seen nazi salutes like you suggest happen at Elland Road, who told you this? Your mate Dave or is this more bullshit you've made up.

Thats a reference to the 70s, although I did see plenty of nazi shite on a certain day on the forecourt, of course you weren't there because you 'don't do' games.
    Well sorry Mr.I'm so intelligent although I still go to school Godscop.

There you go again, same old shit over and over.

3/10
  • Options
    Thats a reference to the 70s, although I did see plenty of nazi shite on a certain day on the forecourt, of course you weren't there because you 'don't do' games.
    Don't have a clue what your on about, explain?
  • Options
    In 93 after the Leeds game at Old Trafford some people got a bit naughty on the forecourt, the scum came worse off that day.
  • Options
    In 93 after the Leeds game at Old Trafford some people got a bit naughty on the forecourt, the scum came worse off that day.
    U mean fighting? What do you expect, Leeds fans to come off better when there are tens of thousands more Man U fans??

What does "You don't "do games" " all about? When have I said that? I go to as many games as I can afford. Not all of us have a mummy and daddy we can sponge a season ticket off.
  • Options
    U mean fighting? What do you expect, Leeds fans to come off better when there are tens of thousands more Man U fans??

What does "You don't "do games" " all about? When have I said that? I go to as many games as I can afford. Not all of us have a mummy and daddy we can sponge a season ticket off.

It wasn't 40000 v 2000 you know.

Don't sponge my ticket of anyone mate, they're not that expensive you know.
  • Options
    It wasn't 40000 v 2000 you know.

Don't sponge my ticket of anyone mate, they're not that expensive you know.
    How much do you pay for yours? Do you get in for Kids rate :p

All I know is that for Cataegory A matches at Elland road it's £29.00 for the ends and quadrants. This is way too much for me to pay out on a regular basis with the amount I earn and the debts I have run up. I try and get to as many games as I can afford and also need mates with money at the same time to go with me.
  • Options
    My season ticket was £408.50, thats in the Stretford End. For Euros like last night its £24. Not sure what domestic cup games are this year as we've had no home ties in the league cup and we got Villa away in the FA cup. Everything went up 50p this season anyway.

It is more expensive for other areas but why would I want to go there? Atmosphere is usually shit everywhere else and the beers on tap.

£29 is taking the piss btw, £19.50 at Old Trafford for single tickets.
  • Options
    My season ticket was £408.50, thats in the Stretford End. For Euros like last night its £24. Not sure what domestic cup games are this year as we've had no home ties in the league cup and we got Villa away in the FA cup. Everything went up 50p this season anyway.

It is more expensive for other areas but why would I want to go there? Atmosphere is usually shit everywhere else and the beers on tap.

£29 is taking the piss btw, £19.50 at Old Trafford for single tickets.
    The £29 is the cheapest tickets for Category A matches, so this is when we are playing the likes of Man U, Arsenal, Chelsea etc.. it is cheaper when we play the supposed lesser teams and as you know Leeds have being quite good with the price of cup games this year. The price isn't up yet for the Arsenal game in the FA cup but I think that will be my next visit to Elland Road.
  • Options
    The £29 is the cheapest tickets for Category A matches, so this is when we are playing the likes of Man U, Arsenal, Chelsea etc.. it is cheaper when we play the supposed lesser teams and as you know Leeds have being quite good with the price of cup games this year. The price isn't up yet for the Arsenal game in the FA cup but I think that will be my next visit to Elland Road.

You've been a bit unlucky with cup draws this season, a good cup run always helps, it worked for us last season.

Hopefully I'll be going to Villa Park again we should get 10,000.

1. go 2-0 down
    2. bring on RvN, 2-3 up
    3. pitch invasion
    4. back home for a nights drinking

:)
  • Options
    £20 for Arsenal in FA cup, will be going to that definately.