Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Silly fibs told in the beginning of a Relationship

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
My boyfriend told me in the first week of going out together he had slept with 4 people. I just found out that its actually a lot more than that, which I think im quite pleased about as...well I cant explain it really and you would think im daft. Apparantly he told me that as his mate said to him "dont tell her how many people you have slept with, it might put her off!" I asked him why he told me anyway and he said it was because he was curious about how many people I have slept with! (and also he was worried I wouldnt think him good enough, so he said 4 so I thought he was inexperienced) I laughed my head off at him because this sounds like kids talk to me and I told him it was, he agreed, apologised and said he was never listening to his mate again. I found this amusing as he is a fully grown man with own home/job etc and never acts like this!
How would you have reacted to this and what little fibs have you told and why?

Comments

• Options
    I'm not sure if it really matters as long as he was a good boy and took precations.

But I'd wind him up and make him go for testing to teach him a lesson for fibbing!!!
  • Options
    Originally posted by DiamondGeezer
    I'm not sure if it really matters as long as he was a good boy and took precations.

But I'd wind him up and make him go for testing to teach him a lesson for fibbing!!!
    yes I should!! It wasnt actually a whole lot more and mine is more than his but ive refused to tell him now just to teach him a lesson ;)
    Oh and yep, all precautions have been taken :D
  • Options
    Originally posted by VinylVicky
    yes I should!! It wasnt actually a whole lot more and mine is more than his but ive refused to tell him now just to teach him a lesson ;)
    Oh and yep, all precautions have been taken :D

Go on Vick make him take a test and make sure they use a really BIG needle .. I actually think it's important to make sure your partner never gets so at ease with you that they take you for granted.

Although I think this applies more for girls - from what I've noticed once a girl loses respect for a man and relises he can be walked over time and time again the relationship is pointless.