Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Can I sink any lower?!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Procrastination has reached an all new high.

Instead of researching for my 2000 word essay due in next week, I am playing online chess against my flatmate who is the other side of the wall. I cant even play chess and nor can she.

I'm a loser

Comments

• Options
    :eek2:

Whats wrong with that? :D
  • Options
    don't worry... the other night i was in a 3-way msn convo with the guy next door and the girl downstairs...
  • Options
    Originally posted by Rocks
    don't worry... the other night i was in a 3-way msn convo with the guy next door and the girl downstairs...

I do that, i chat with the girl across the road and my cuz in the room next to mine.
  • Options
    Re: Can I sink any lower?!
    Originally posted by PinkFeatherBoa
    Instead of researching for my 2000 word essay due in next week, I am playing online chess against my flatmate who is the other side of the wall. I cant even play chess and nor can she.

I've made it into uni, walked out mid-lecture to have a look at fit women in the library. I have two fucking massive pieces of coursework due in on Monday (I'm re-sitting this year by the way) and I know they'll get rushed last minute if I do them at all. Instead, I'm going back to bed to sleep off this hangover before this evening, which will be the fourth night out on the razz since Monday.

This is not a productive use of my time or limited mental resources.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Rocks

haha.

i have msn conversations with two of my housemates. one is 10 feet from me.

and yes, sometimes i am too lazy to get out of my chair. or even raise my voice a little.
  • Options
    Originally posted by kaffrin
    haha.

and yes, sometimes i am too lazy to get out of my chair. or even raise my voice a little.

I must admit i like the idea of those voice-activated remote controls you can get now...
  • Options
    Originally posted by kaffrin
    haha.

what have we built? this technology won't save us ...