Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Little Mary Margaret

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Little Mary Margaret was not the best student in her Catholic School.
Usually she slept through the class. One day her teacher, a Nun, called on her while she was sleeping. . "Tell me Mary Margaret, who created the universe?" . When Mary Margaret didn't stir, little Johnny who was her friend sitting behind her, took a pin and jabbed her in the rear.
"God Almighty!" shouted Mary Margaret. . The Nun said, "Very good" and continued teaching her class. A little later the Nun asked Mary Margaret, "Who is our Lord and Savior?"
But she didn't stir from her slumber. Once again, little Johnny came to the rescue and stuck Mary Margaret in the butt. . "Jesus Christ!" shouted Mary and the Nun once again said "Very good," and Mary Margaret fell back asleep. . The Nun asked her a third question..."What did Eve say to Adam after she had her twenty-third child?" . Again, Johnny came to the rescue.
This time Mary Margaret jumped up and shouted, "If you stick that damn thing in me one more time, I'll break it in half!"

Comments

• Options
    I don't get it.
  • Options
    Originally posted by captain kirk
    I don't get it.

I suggest you quickly get it before people start insulting your intelligence ;)
  • Options
    Ive seen it before, but its still funny!!
    :lol:
  • Options
    Originally posted by captain kirk
    I don't get it.

awww so sweet, so innocent.
  • Options
    very funny :D
  • Options
    Originally posted by Chav
    I suggest you quickly get it before people start insulting your intelligence ;)

We'd never insult Kirk's intelligence.

There so many more better things to insult. :D
  • Options
    Originally posted by Turtle
    We'd never insult Kirk's intelligence.

There so many more better things to insult. :D

Turtle, my good-looks, wit and charm are not points for mockery! The fact that today I resemble a human-come-sham complete with full head-ache and "the shakes" perhaps is. I walked out of my lecture on "qualitative research methods" (whatever they are) clutching at my Lucozade bottle for dear life. I decided to spend a lesuirely time neglecting coursework and nursing my head-ache at the computer only to have an epiphany: I have noticed that my lifestyle choices have consequences (mainly hangovers and debt) which are getting very silly indeed.

I'm rambling aren't I?

... piss it. I'm going back to bed.

Good day to you all.