Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Slaughterees wanted

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
WANTED: slaughter victims.. for short-term friendship and good times. Must enjoy cookery and eating in.

Comments

• Options
    What's the point of this? To make a witty, interesting, insightful post? Or just to post utter pap?
  • Options
    You referring to the case about the cannibal?
  • Options
    WANTED: slaughter victims.. for short-term friendship and good times. Must enjoy cookery and eating in.

When I clicked the link to come in here I could sware it said Politics & Debate. Maybe not.... :confused:
  • Options
    yeah well i figured if i posted it on the sex board, ppl might take it all a bit too seriously

ahem!
  • Options
    WTF :confused:
  • Options
    maybe the guy just got pissed off with mcdonnies so thought he'd stay in and invite someone round for dinner.
  • Options
    Originally posted by TheKingOfGlasgow
    What's the point of this? To make a witty, interesting, insightful post? Or just to post utter pap?

Well I thought it was funny.

Interesting questions raised by this case. If someone agrees to be killed and eaten, which laws are broken...?
  • Options
    The guy who did it reckoned he wis filling his and the meal's life long dream!
  • Options
    anything goes is really the best place for this... and with the touch of a button it appears there.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Man Of Kent
    Well I thought it was funny.

Interesting questions raised by this case. If someone agrees to be killed and eaten, which laws are broken...?

Apparently cannabalism isn't illegal in Germany. Good article on the guardian.co.uk front page.

And yes, I found the initial post quite funny. Wouldn't hurt some of you to read a newspaper occasionally, mind...
  • Options
    I didn't click on what this was about the first time, but then in my bed last night I suddenly remembered the whole story. A bit odd if you ask me, I mean, why would you volunteer to be eaten? :confused:
  • Options
    i know in scotland, even if you consent to assualt, murder being committed on you, it isnt a defence in court

from my short time at college doing law i didn learn a few things
  • Options
    He chopped off the guy's 'bits' cooked them, and then they both shared the delicacy apparantly. Though how the poor guy could overcome the pain and eat his own dick I have no idea :eek2: Very odd.
  • Options
    just makes me wonder how hes gonna explain that one in a few years, faith, when he gets a girl/boyfriend
  • Options
    Originally posted by Char_Baby
    just makes me wonder how hes gonna explain that one in a few years, faith, when he gets a girl/boyfriend

Well considering he's dead cos the other guy killed him and then ate the rest of him, I don't think he'll be facing that problem! :p
  • Options
    Originally posted by Char_Baby

the guy ate the rest of him too.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Turtle

And yes, I found the initial post quite funny. Wouldn't hurt some of you to read a newspaper occasionally, mind...

Hah!!

Brought the Independant the other day at work, everyone accused me of being an "intellectual" because I'd rather read articles than look at pictures of celebrities.

:eek2:
  • Options
    Originally posted by Faith
    Well considering he's dead cos the other guy killed him and then ate the rest of him, I don't think he'll be facing that problem! :p

i see!
  • Options
    We had a debate about this in general studies. considering they both agreed to it I personally dont see the problem, but thats just my opinion. If they did both agree to it, that is...
This discussion has been closed.