Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Justin concert on Friday

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Does anybody know who is supporting Justin Timberlake at his concert on Friday 5th December at Earls Court? I would be grateful if anyone could tell me! Thanks

Comments

• Options
    No but I am pissed off. My mum got tickets for my brother, sister and 'one other person' so naturally I said me! please please please... and she said yes... and THEN I realised I'm still at fucking uni so I can't go.

*sobs*
  • Options
    ENTERTAINMENT

You useless sdfkljkewoifewf.
  • Options
    Don't get your knickers in a twist it is my first time on a message board. Sorry to make you all jealous (well some of you) but I won a competition and get to meet him as well!
  • Options
    Originally posted by jenanne
    Don't get your knickers in a twist it is my first time on a message board. Sorry to make you all jealous (well some of you) but I won a competition and get to meet him as well!

I am so jealous :rolleyes:

Since it's your first time...

Learn how to use it.

:|
  • Options
    It is bizarre that even the most inane threads can provoke an agressive response isn't it?
  • Options
    It is bizarre that even the most inane threads can provoke an agressive response isn't it?

Maybe at one time it was, but now it's just normal.
  • Options

Tbh this response is not agressive, it is informative. There is no emotion save that which you choose to inject into it yourself.
  • Options
    Yeah i see what you mean although i have never used a message board before today. Why do some people have to be so angry all the time? People should chill out and if they don't have anything positive to say then say nothing at all.
  • Options
    Originally posted by lisa simpson's saxophone
    No but I am pissed off. My mum got tickets for my brother, sister and 'one other person' so naturally I said me! please please please... and she said yes... and THEN I realised I'm still at fucking uni so I can't go.

*sobs*

I am at uni also but am gonna travel to London (near where I live anyway) to see him. You are crazy to miss out are you sure you cannot get down just for the weekend?
  • Options
    Yeah i see what you mean although i have never used a message board before today. Why do some people have to be so angry all the time? People should chill out and if they don't have anything positive to say then say nothing at all.

I am perfectly chilled. Thank you all the same.
  • Options
    ice ice baby..

*mcs*
  • Options
    People should chill out and if they don't have anything positive to say then say nothing at all.

I don't get that. There is nothing wrong with being a negative person. Maybe somebody doesn't want to be a bright eyed bushy tailed ball of fucking sunshine. Is it so wrong to not be a jolly happy person 24 hours a day?
  • Options
    Originally posted by my_name
    I don't get that. There is nothing wrong with being a negative person. Maybe somebody doesn't want to be a bright eyed bushy tailed ball of fucking sunshine. Is it so wrong to not be a jolly happy person 24 hours a day?

Too fucking right. :|:|:|:||:|L:L:|l\
  • Options
    personally i'd rather stick pins in my eyes.

but maybe that's just me.
  • Options
    Originally posted by 1983
    ice ice baby..

*mcs*

Stop. Collaborate and listen,

Ice is back with a brand new invention.

Or something.
  • Options
    misty, you already know too much :p

something grabs ahold of me tightly then i flow like a harpoon daily and nightly...
  • Options
    Dizzee Rascal