Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Seriously, wtf people...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Ok, let me bitch just for a second, and then you all can tell me what the fuck is up. Why the fuck can't I get a goddamned job? I've been trying for about 2 months now. I've turned in a shit load of applications, I've called a shit load of places and still fucking nothing. I've worked tons of places before so I have experience in many things. I have a 2 year fucking college (uni) whatever you want to call it degree. So why the fuck cannot I find a job in a huge city in the goddamned holiday season??????? :mad:

Comments

• Options
    Awww, dont worry Manda. Im sure you will find a good job. Just persevere. Good Luck ;)
  • Options
    i actually found that, but try a recruitment comapny babez, there usualy really good at getting ya jobs quite soon (maybe something to do with the commision they get :chin: )
  • Options
    if you stop using words like fuck and shit on your application forms it might help.
  • Options
    Originally posted by morrocan roll
    if you stop using words like fuck and shit on your application forms it might help.

:lol::lol::lol:
  • Options
    :yeees: