Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

a problem

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
For a few days now whenever i go for a piss it burns and i've got the drips! this yellowy, greeny, creamy liquid has been coming out, what the fuck is this? It isn't a VD I'm sure of that

ANy suggestions helpful

Comments

• Options
    Maybe it could be a bladder infection or a uninary track infection, but I could be wrong. Maybe someone else knows a bit more then I do on this matter.
  • Options
    You really need to go to your doctors to get this checked out. It could be any number of things and only a proper examination will determine exactly what. You say you're cetain it's not an STI - unless you have had a full sexual health screening very recently (and not had unprotected sex since), you can't reasllyu be 100% sure, so it's probably best to get this checked out too. The Family Planning Association offer information on family planning and all aspects of sexual health. (Helpline: 0845 3101334/ www.fpa.org.uk).

You could also try NHS Direct for advice and information on all health-related issues. (Telephone: 0845 46 47 Website: www.nhsdirect.nhs.uk).

Good luck
  • Options
    only person that can tell you what it is, is the doctor, hope it aint nothin to serious!