Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Seeing attractive people

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Wasn't sure if this for anything goes or in here. Anyway, picture the scenario. You're just about to get on the tube or something similar and you notice a very sexy lady or man. Would you just walk on to where you had originally indended to get a seat since you dodn't know they were there until you saw them, or try and get a seat near this picture of gorgeousness to enjoy it a bit longer? I would try and get a seat near them, but I'm probably a bit pervy that way :D

Comments

• Options
    Do you make lots of eye contact?
    Im always too nervous to make eye contact or sit near them unless im getting vibes off them first :D
  • Options
    It depends. I was on the tube this morning and a girl across a bit from me was looking at me, and when I looked back she started smiling a bit (at least I think she was, I didn't have my glasses or lenses on). It's not so much about chatting someone up or whatever, just being able to appreciate their beauty for a bit longer.
  • Options
    Originally posted by TheKingOfGlasgow
    It depends. I was on the tube this morning and a girl across a bit from me was looking at me, and when I looked back she started smiling a bit (at least I think she was, I didn't have my glasses or lenses on). It's not so much about chatting someone up or whatever, just being able to appreciate their beauty for a bit longer.

Its called perving mate no matter what spin you put on it!

And yes we all do it :yes:
  • Options
    What would you rather do. Just stand or sit?

Or stand or sit 'perving' on some fit girl?
  • Options
    I would stand if it were a short journey, simply because that allows you to move to her much more easily. Oh, let her oggle your packet and arse much more easily. :) Oh, and if she's sat close by, and has a low cut top.... ;)
    Perv? Moi? Dunno what you mean.

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    Originally posted by Docter Lurve

There was me trying to bring some credibility to the art as well... Not many people seem to be owning up to it tho. ALthough I kinda guessed Wobble would be right in there with his answer :D :yes:
  • Options
    all men are perves...its plain and simple! :yes:

and dont try and deny it fella's!
  • Options
    Originally posted by *TiNK*
    all men are perves...its plain and simple! :yes:

and dont try and deny it fella's!

And girls aint? When ever I'm out with my mates we all sit there and have a good look at whats around us.
  • Options
    Originally posted by *Lisa*
    And girls aint? When ever I'm out with my mates we all sit there and have a good look at whats around us.

:yes:
  • Options
    Originally posted by Docter Lurve

omfg its not always perving i know loads of lads and girls who think the person is *perfect* and is just in awe of their whole outer appearance....perving suggests a dirty old man looking up a girls skirt
  • Options

I do it when I'm in town, college, clubbing, down to the shops... And at work..lots of nice arses floating about. :blush:
  • Options
    I enjoy looking at the scenery, I reckon its admiring natures beauty and splendour.

But I hate it when you see a really UGLY girl (or boy, for the lasses:p) and you cant take your eyes off them because of some morbid curiosity. Eew.
  • Options

yeah ok good point but shhhh! :p
  • Options
    Originally posted by The Icy Aphrodite
    omfg its not always perving i know loads of lads and girls who think the person is *perfect* and is just in awe of their whole outer appearance....perving suggests a dirty old man looking up a girls skirt

ok you listen to too much bullshit from lads, no lad just looks at a girl for beauty, every man has a perverted sense wen he sees a nice lookin woman jump on the train, otherwise he wuldn't jst sit close and look at her outer beauty, he's getting close to look at her tits, plain and simple
  • Options
    Originally posted by turlough
    ok you listen to too much bullshit from lads, no lad just looks at a girl for beauty, every man has a perverted sense wen he sees a nice lookin woman jump on the train, otherwise he wuldn't jst sit close and look at her outer beauty, he's getting close to look at her tits, plain and simple

so your saying that some that all men are perves.....does that mean that all women are too? no we're not....so there must be some out there and i know a few so ner!!!

or maybe they arent telling me something :s
  • Options
    Originally posted by The Icy Aphrodite
    so your saying that some that all men are perves.....does that mean that all women are too? no we're not....so there must be some out there and i know a few so ner!!!

or maybe they arent telling me something :s

ooooo someone's being childish, where did i remotely imply that women were pervs, of course they're not, i wish they were, there are of course non-perverted males, they have term: homosexuals
  • Options
    Originally posted by turlough
    ooooo someone's being childish, where did i remotely imply that women were pervs, of course they're not, i wish they were, there are of course non-perverted males, they have term: homosexuals

Two things:

the number of girls on here who talk about seeing a "fit lad with a nice arse" indicates that they ARE pervs, and;

gay men are pervs too, theyre just eyeing up the aforementioned fit lad with the nice arse:)

I dont like the term perv though, its admiring beauty, even if the beauty is at chest-height;)
  • Options
    I don't think perving is the right word somehow. It sounds sleazy and that's not really what the thread's about...
  • Options
    I always say that the London underground is the world's greatest art gallery.

I mean if you sit on a train you'll see every kind of person in the world from every single country, it's really quite amazing.

It's a really great melting pot of people.

It would be nice if you sat opposite someone and you liked them and they liked you that there was a way to tell them without being all shy.
  • Options
    Originally posted by DiamondGeezer
    I always say that the London underground is the world's greatest art gallery.

I mean if you sit on a train you'll see every kind of person in the world from every single country, it's really quite amazing.

It's a really great melting pot of people.

It would be nice if you sat opposite someone and you liked them and they liked you that there was a way to tell them without being all shy.

If only . . . .
  • Options
    Originally posted by DiamondGeezer

There is... be confident! :p
  • Options
    I use the train every day. If I'm getting on and have a choice of say three areas to sit and there's a gorgeous girl sitting in one of those areas, I'd sit there! no doubt! I don't think that makes me a perv, it's just nice to opposite someone you're attracted to and find good to look at when you look up, and who knows, there may be a bit of chemistry and a chance to get chatting :)
  • Options
    Well it's good to see/read I'm not the only one who does this sort of thing :D Do you think it's predominately a guy thing, or both sexes do it? And if you were sitting on a train/tube whatever and a random started talking to you, would you not think them a bit weird?
  • Options
    well i never seem to have a gorgeous girl come and sit next to me, so i guess it's just a guy thing! or is it just me?!! :( lol