Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

"It is like a drunk preaching temperance to everyone else at the bar"

Dubya has said in countless occasions he's working to make the world a safer place.

Dubya also seems to think he has the right to tell other nations they cannot acquire their own nuclear weapons.

So what does he do?

He spits on every non-proliferation treaty in existence and gives the go-ahead to the production of new nuclear warheads.

Naturally the Russians have already said they will re-start their own nuclear development programmes the moment the Americans do so. Don't expect the Chinese and others to sit idly. And don't expect the Koreans and Iranians to abandon their nuclear ambitions when the hypocrite monkey adopts a "do as I say not as I do" policy.

Well, great job Dubya! Another masterstroke for world peace from the President of the United States. :rolleyes:

I despair with that highly dangerous, evil, hypocrite twat. I really do. :mad:
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    What?! I thought they could already kill everyone on earth about 15 times over anyway, what possible use would these have?

If I was in charge of North Korea I'd be putting all the effort I could into making some nukes, its about the only hope they have of not being invaded, and the same goes for Iran.
  • Options
    Well it is said that 'clever' Bush will try to pass these weapons as non-nuclear, simply as bunker-busters. Despite having an, erm, nuclear warhead more powerful than the Hiroshima bomb.

Obviously he's not very happy that both Osama and Saddam are still free like the wind, and has decided that if he has to build a new type of nuke, destroying all the non-proliferation treaties in the process and triggering a new arms race, and making the use of nukes in conventional wars 'acceptable', then so be it.

Acceptable that is, for the good old democratic, freedom-loving US of A. Not for anybody else, especially if they happen to have yellow or brown skins...
  • Options
    Re: "It is like a drunk preaching temperance to everyone else at the bar"
    Originally posted by Aladdin
    Dubya has said in countless occasions he's working to make the world a safer place.

I've noticed a few times that he has said 'United States' safety/security when he should have said been saying 'World'. dur.
    It feels like we're going to edge closer to Cold War II with
    America is throwing it's weight around more than ever.
    Bush thinks they need more weapons. Why?
    Everyone already knows that the USA are the biggest power in the world.
  • Options
    Re: Re: "It is like a drunk preaching temperance to everyone else at the bar"
    Originally posted by dantheman
    Bush thinks they need more weapons. Why?

Interesting to note that during NATO's assault on Serbia, when Blair asked when the USA would run out of bombs Clinton said "never". That would surely indicate that newer bombs are not needed, though obviously the Bushbots think that any Democrat president is worse than Osama and Saddam rolled into one.

I nearly said worse than Osama and Pinochet, but I forgot that they liked him.

Its a good way of keeping Bushs mates in the military and the armaments industry sweet at the expense of the US taxpayers mind. Though that is still infinitely better than the situation in the UK, where the UK taxpayer keeps the bomb industry going by selling stuff to Nigeria through the ECG.