Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

48hrs..

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
You've been told you have 48hrs to live.....you now have 48hrs to do ......

What would you do in the 48hrs you have left on this earth..?

i would like some serious answers to this though please (as well as the joke ones i just know you will put lol)

Comments

• Options
    apart from the obvious say good bye to friends etc, id spend my last hours in a church. dont know why. it wud just seem like the place id want to die wud be the house of God....sad i know
  • Options
    Re: 48hrs..
    Originally posted by ®
    You've been told you have 48hrs to live.....you now have 48hrs to do ......

What would you do in the 48hrs you have left on this earth..?

i would like some serious answers to this though please (as well as the joke ones i just know you will put lol)

I would get my stepdad to take my parental controls off so I could spend my last 48 hours on the 'net.

Or, alternatively, go to Shropshire and see my best mate and Lewin.
  • Options
    I would say goodbye to my friends and family and then I would take my boyfriend up on a hot air balloon because I've always wanted to do that.
  • Options
    cry. i want to live a long time yet ...so little time and so much to do.
  • Options
    Originally posted by morrocan roll
    cry i want to live a long time yet ...so little time and so much to do.

too true . . Too true . . *nods in agreement*
  • Options
    I'd first of all relish the fact that I don't have to go to school or work. Then I'd withdraw all the money from my bank account (which I've been painstakingly saving for months) and take my mum's car to Cork where I'd score some weed, a bottle of whiskey and a shotgun. Then I'd take a ferry to France and drive around the countryside during the day and at night I'd sit on top of my car in a field getting wrecked, star gazing and shooting at stuff (not people).
  • Options
    Honestly, I'd do nothing different than I already do. If you try to pack doing everything you've wanted to, or eveing doing some stuff, you're not going to have any fun in that time. You're mind will be, oh, I'm not going to live very long so I'm going to do this and this and this, and when your doing it all you'll be thinking, hey I've done that before I die tomorrow, what should I do next instead of just simply living. I'd sleep till 3, play some nintendo, smoke lots, drink lots, same as every other damn day I've lived. After all, if you don't appericate you life enough to live it the same once you've found out your dying, then your life hasn't been very menaingful I would assume.

Besides, wouldn't you feel kind of stupid if you made such a big deal out of dying and did all this stuff only for 48 hours to pass and you still being alive.
  • Options
    Originally posted by my_name
    Besides, wouldn't you feel kind of stupid if you made such a big deal out of dying and did all this stuff only for 48 hours to pass and you still being alive.

I'd be fucking screwed! In the middle of France without a penny to my name! But I would have a shotgun...
  • Options
    Originally posted by my_name

No! You will die in 48 hrs sorry :lol:

You will not still be alive
  • Options
    Originally posted by ®
    No! You will die in 48 hrs sorry :lol:

You will not still be alive

nope. Shit can happen that changes your apperant future. Nothing is absolutly posotive, even hypothetical situations ;)
  • Options
    I'd get laid. Using the chat up line:

"I've only got 48hours to live will you shag me?"

I'd also nick & high performance car & go for a wild drive & if I crash & die then it won't matter because i'll be dead soon anyway.

.:Crispy:.
  • Options
    Probably fly to Ireland, buy myself a bottle of vodka and go out somewhere and enjoy the scenery while I get wasted and try to enjoy ever last second, minute, hour of those two days.
  • Options
    id spend the 48 hours with my little girl, wouldnt sleep(as usual) just be with her. thats bout it