Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

home alone.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
till emily gets back from anglesey about midnight ...by wich time i will be bladdered! come on ...keep me entertained. i'm supposed to doing my guitar and singing practice ...but i'm already to melowed out. just listening to music and not far off falling a sle pep.

Comments

• Options
    im babysiting tonight, sooo bored and just being stupid with camera and taking pics lol. Im also eating a jacket potato, rnadon q but do any of you eat the skin of potoato's, when cooked obv! :)
  • Options
    Originally posted by *TiNK*
    im babysiting tonight, sooo bored and just being stupid with camera and taking pics lol. Im also eating a jacket potato, rnadon q but do any of you eat the skin of potoato's, when cooked obv! :)

No, mines usually too burnt to be eaten :lol:
  • Options
    but do any of you eat the skin of potoato's

I do
  • Options

Yuh huh. It's really good for ya, it's got all the goodness of the tater is in the skin and the layer underneath it. 'Tis why jacket potato is better for you than boiled and roasted and all the other things you can do with them!

Sorry randomness
  • Options
    Re: home alone.
    Originally posted by morrocan roll
    till emily gets back from anglesey about midnight ...by wich time i will be bladdered! come on ...keep me entertained. i'm supposed to doing my guitar and singing practice ...but i'm already to melowed out. just listening to music and not far off falling a sle pep.
    Hello Mr R! Long time no hear.
  • Options
    Re: Re: home alone.
    Originally posted by Randomgirl
    Hello Mr R! Long time no hear.
    just had an hour playing my geeetar and singing ...a bit pissed. i have to practice for a performance on new years eve ...when i'll be pissed and singing a tom waits song!
  • Options
    I've got to read 100 pages of old Icelandic about some dude who is taking revenge, hoping to be able to finish at least 50 tonight. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Hellooooooo :D

come on then Mr roll tell us what you have really been up to :D
  • Options
    Helloooo BeckyBoo!!! How are you BB?

btw please reply to my story thread
  • Options
    Someone recomend me some good music please.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Jazza Bing
    Helloooo BeckyBoo!!! How are you BB?

btw please reply to my story thread

Im fine thank you very muchly :D

and how are you ?

im away there now :)
  • Options
    Im fine thank you :)

Edited to add a smiley.
  • Options
    Originally posted by BeckyBoo
    Hellooooooo :D

come on then Mr roll tell us what you have really been up to :D
    ya a cheeky sod! i have realy been drinking and smokin and strumming and trying to get the computor to make it all sound ok! i'll be doing the same tomora as well.
    when i have this track done ...you'll be the first to hear it ...and this timew ...it will be 99% me! last time it was kind of 50/50.
    i am playing at a big club new years eve! if i can get it right ...the punters won't notice that 90% of it isn't live! if they do i'm dead.
  • Options
    Originally posted by morrocan roll
    ya a cheeky sod! i have realy been drinking and smokin and strumming and trying to get the computor to make it all sound ok! i'll be doing the same tomora as well.
    when i have this track done ...you'll be the first to hear it ...and this timew ...it will be 99% me! last time it was kind of 50/50.
    i am playing at a big club new years eve! if i can get it right ...the punters won't notice that 90% of it isn't live! if they do i'm dead.
    just thought i'd add ...i'm as up front as i can be with this internet thingy but ...there are things about my life that i aint sharing ...