Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Who tidy is your room?

Ok so here it is. we all post a pic of how good or bad our rooms are.

At the mo mine is looking resonable. theres a floor at least

*is very bored*
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    My room looks like a laundrette due to the mammoth amount of washing I did yesterday (I was seriously bored and avoiding an essay). I have stuff hanging not only on my huge drying rack, but also suspended from several high-up cupboard doors on clothes hangers, on the radiator, on all the pipes...

When I came back from lectures today the hanger which was hanging up over the door had fallen down. I have a feeling the cleaner may have been attacked by several pairs of knickers when she came in to empty my bin this morning.
  • Options
    Well, my room's actually tidy! It wasn't until Wednesday, the it was a total mess, but now it's clean enough to walk on the floor :) You don't even get stones in your feet when you don't wear shoes anymore :D

My desk's a bit of a mess, but then, my desk's always a bit of a mess. That is my one constant in life.

I'd put up a picture, butI have no digital camera :(
  • Options
    my room!
  • Options
    My room is dead tidy because I cant stand it being a mess. Apart from my hair that has 3 pairs of jeans on and 3 tops on because I couldnt decide what to wear this morning. :|
  • Options
    those bedrooms are tidy compared to mine, i get stuff out and can never be bothered to put it back.
  • Options
    Originally posted by *Lisa*
    my hair that has 3 pairs of jeans on and 3 tops on because I couldnt decide what to wear this morning. :|

your hair has 3 pairs of jeans on top? do you take it off? (the hair)?
  • Options
    My room at home is how i like it to be - very tidy and organised. The books are in order of height, and my videos and DVDs in alphabetical order. My rocks are all neatly laid out and indexed in a 69-page document. The floor is clean and uncluttered.

My room at uni is well, indescribable... beer bottles all over my desk, the last six weeks of The Daily Record under the bed, my case from the weekend still lying on the floor with a mix of clean and dirty cloths... my towels and dressing gown left where i dropped them... my bin overflowing with empty cans... my bedside table covered in used tissues. My pillows scattered everywhere. But I just HATE it being a mess. But its so bad I can't bring myself to tidy it...
  • Options
    Your rooms all look very tidy.

Mine is ok at the moment but I do not have a pic right now.
  • Options
    Originally posted by TheShyBoyInTheCorner
    your hair has 3 pairs of jeans on top? do you take it off? (the hair)?

Chair.

Sorry.
  • Options
    Originally posted by *Lisa*
    Chair.

Sorry.

sok, should be me apoligising. i thought you meant bed or something but couldn't work out how you typoed!
  • Options
    my room in pompey is dead small, jus enough space for a double bed and a walkway around it, that walkways bein incredibly cluttered!!

my room in scotlands quite tidy though
  • Options
    Im very suprised that no one commented on the fact that i had put "who tidy is your room" by mistake.
  • Options
    umm i think i have a floor somewhere.

usually its not so bad, but ive been rushed this week so ive been throwing things out of the wardrobe at emmense speed
  • Options
    My rooms quite a mess, at the moment, but had cleaned up some of the mess, over the past week, so you can see the one half of the bedroom floor, to the left side of my bed and a bit of it to the right side of my room, towards the closet, but still needs to be cleaned, a lot, before you can see the whole floor. LOL.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Zella
    Im very suprised that no one commented on the fact that i had put "who tidy is your room" by mistake.

I would have but I was distracted by the fact there's a giant Cat flap in your ceiling!! :D
  • Options
    Originally posted by Zella

i think people only flame noobs (and rudey) for spelling mistakes!!
  • Options
    Mines superficially tidy, but a bit cluttered. Especially my desk. Delve into the drawers and wardrobe and its a different story!
  • Options
    Mine starts of tidy when i wake up, then by time i leave for college its a STATE!!! Then i get in and tidy it up again... cus i really am such a neat freak and a perfectionist, i reorganised my room today cus i got a new bed and now its tidier and more organised than ever!! no pic.. no digi cam!