Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

bollox!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
the biggest pair of hairy bollox i ever saw just went bouncing past my house! they must have been 30feet tall! yikes ...whats the world coming to ...

Comments

• Options
    Re: Re: bollox!
    Originally posted by RNT
    :lol:

What av you been smokin'
    I think you hav been tokin'
    Cos now you is talkin'
    shit
    some things never change ...but they were real! i know bollox when i see them. i've had a pair of my own for years.
  • Options
    This place is really beginning to go downhill, I mean, Mr Roll I can take, but the new guy, Tanman is just taking the piss.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Jazza Bing
    This place is really beginning to go downhill, I mean, Mr Roll I can take, but the new guy, Tanman is just taking the piss.
    i'll find a compliment in that somewhere ...
  • Options
    Originally posted by morrocan roll
    i'll find a compliment in that somewhere ...

You should. I like you Mr Roll. EVERYONE likes you. We are all used to you, you are the resident entertainer shall we say. But TanMan is just going OTT. I mean he is a newbie FFS and he is posting too much shit.
  • Options
    You should. I like you Mr Roll. EVERYONE likes you. We are all used to you, you are the resident entertainer shall we say. But TanMan is just going OTT. I mean he is a newbie FFS and he is posting too much shit.
    it's cos you all feel sorry for me being old with an addled mind! have you ever noticed how rude and ungrateful old people can be? i'm getting closer to it now. only 15 years till i get my bus pass and then i'll be able to shove past you in queues muttering and smelling of piss and biscuits.
  • Options
    Originally posted by morrocan roll
    only 15 years till i get my bus pass and then i'll be able to shove past you in queues muttering and smelling of piss and biscuits.

:lol:

Digestive, Mr Roll?
  • Options

Here here.

Cept the part about Rolly. Despicable character, should be taken outside and shot.

:D
  • Options
    White NoiseWhite Noise Posts: 624 Incredible Poster
    i've never heard as much bollox as this thread's topic :rolleyes: :p
  • Options
    Originally posted by Turtle
    Here here.

Cept the part about Rolly. Despicable character, should be taken outside and shot.

:D
    that reminds me ...me and two mates walked in the pub and this old dear muttered ...'those three should be bloody well hung'!
    i turned to her and said ..."i can't speak for the other two love but i am".

i'm getting the urge for soup ...turtle soup ...