Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

drought!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
can you believe the U.K is now entering a serious drought and a hose pipe ban is about to come in force! some car washes will have to close!!!!!!!!!!!
what the fuck have they done with all that rain then?

Comments

• Options
    WTF:eek2: my park was flooded for a week! that could have washed so many of those car:crying:
  • Options
    u cn have some of the rain we've had in the north of scotland its been rainign somethng rotton up here for the last week.
  • Options
    Originally posted by rossco
    u cn have some of the rain we've had in the north of scotland its been rainign somethng rotton up here for the last week.
    it's been raining for friggin weeks here in wales as well ...so serious we have even had a number of flood warnings but the drought is very real. some nob must have left the plug out!
  • Options
    lol is stupid the way it works the dams up here arent very full either for soem reason i woulda thought theyda burst :confused:
  • Options
    my new invention might help and i'll make loads of money!
    i have developed dehydrated water ...it comes in powder form. all you have to do is add water and ...
  • Options
    7.gif
  • Options
    when it gets a bad as places like ethiopia then you can start to worry!

edited to say "shut up wee wuman and chill out"
    sorry no in a good mood!
  • Options
    I'll send some of my water towards your way. Had way too much rain since about the end of May this year and getting quite tired of it now, so maybe, instead of sending water your way, I'll send you all the rain instead. LOL
  • Options
    I think it's gunna be really bad down here in Surrey. We have had more rain in the last 3 days than the rest of the year combined:eek: And we are still only on 43% of our annual rainfall! Next years summer is probably going to be hotter than this years, with temps possibly over 40ºC!