Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Mad fer it!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I'm 22 on Tuesday, and to celebrate I am going, with a group of mates, to watch Muse (for the tenth time) on Saturday at the MEN Arena.

Anybody else going?

The actual point of this thread is to ask anyone in the know where I should go out after the gig? As I'm from Preston, the dizzying bright lights of the big city dazzle and confuse me.

Where will my drunken attitude, lust for the ladies, love of "alternative" music and dirty trainers be accepted after 11.00pm on a Saturday night in Manchester?

Please, nobody suggest RockWorld on Oxford Street as I've been before while at college. Everybody raved about it at the time, however, having experienced it for myself I would rather drink myself blind and then go and play on a train-track than go there again (going for the train home at about 4.00am a "lady of the night" touched me).

Anybody remembering my post about my 14 hour drinking session on my 21st should be aware of the type of behaviour I expect to get away with on my birthday!

:rolleyes:

Comments

• Options
    Re: Mad fer it!
    Originally posted by captain kirk

Where will my drunken attitude, lust for the ladies, love of "alternative" music and dirty trainers be accepted after 11.00pm on a Saturday night in Manchester?

You could try Rock Kitchen at Man Met SU, its a little further walk down Oxford Road, past the BBC.
  • Options
    Dnt go to stickys or the rythem station! all townie pop shit. although fun if you like that sort of stuff, which i do!:D
  • Options
    Canal St :D

Or seriously you could try 5th Av if your after rough women.
  • Options
    Originally posted by godscop
    if your after rough women.

Rough women are my speciality. :naughty:
  • Options
    Originally posted by captain kirk
    Rough women are my speciality. :naughty:
    Take it your a rough bloke then!?! :D
  • Options
    Originally posted by VinylVicky
    Take it your a rough bloke then!?! :D

Well, I haven't had a shave in the past week leaving me with a "Wayne Rooney-esque" stubble neck. Is that rough enough for you? :p