Home Community Announcements
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.

CANCELLED: Join The Mix Fantasy Football League & Euros Football Chat on Weds 19th June, 7-8pm ⚽️

GemmaGemma Community Manager Posts: 1,057 Wise Owl
edited June 19 in Community Announcements
We're about to enter a summer of football with the Euros kicking off next week! ⚽️

If you're into your football, come along on Wednesday 19th June, 7-8pm to our group chat. We'll be chatting after the first week of the Euros on how each country is doing and our predictions going forward!

Excitingly, we have also set up a Mix Fantasy Football League for you all to join! If you've never played Fantasy Football before, essentially you pick players from the various squads and you get points based on how those players perform across the competition! Join The Mix League here: https://shorturl.at/anNgF

We can then compare our results with eachother on the 19th! :)

Interested? Here's all the deets:

Where: Our text-based group chat platform
Date: Wednesday 19th June
Time: 7-8pm
Facilitators: Moi

Please SIGN-UP HERE: https://shorturl.at/D9LYL
♡♡♡
Post edited by ella on

Comments

• GemmaGemma Community Manager Posts: 1,057 Wise Owl
    Just bumping this for anyone who would like to come along!! Please do sign up <3
    ♡♡♡
    Oh also I should say if anyone wants to join our fantasy football league (no pressure to come along to the chat too), the deadline to get your team set up and join our The Mix league is this Friday morning so join us before then!! <3

You don't even have to like football to have a go... you just have to create a squad and hope you get lots of points! :p

Join The Mix League here: https://shorturl.at/anNgF
    ♡♡♡
  • SlinkySlinky Posts: 411 Listening Ear
    Omg can they get Shaqiri off the bench. I’m already feeling robbed after Gundo not taking last nights penalty🤡
    Slinky wrote: »
    Omg can they get Shaqiri off the bench. I’m already feeling robbed after Gundo not taking last nights penalty🤡

oop I'm sorry @Slinky I benefitted from Havertz taking that pen :D

But I'm kind of wishing I had Lukaku now... we'll see!!
    ♡♡♡
    Comfortably sitting on top of the league there @Gemma 😃

Painful day for me. No England players, what was I thinking😐

But good luck to all England fans tonight 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
    edited June 16
    Ha thank ya @Slinky although I'm sure I will drop off soon..

Eek well England haven't been playing too well in the run up to the Euros but I imagine they'll do well in their group! You've got your free transfers that you can use after game week 1 :D
    ♡♡♡
  • ellaella Community Manager Posts: 189 Helping Hand
    edited June 19
    Heads up, friends! Our Euros group chat on Wednesday 19th June (today) is cancelled because poor Gemma isn't feeling well.

The Euros have now kicked off so we'll reschedule our chat soon to talk about the first week's games and make predictions for the rest of the tournament.

In the meantime, We've created a Mix Fantasy Football League for you to join. Whether you're a seasoned pro or a newbie (it's basically picking players who score you points!), join The Mix League here: https://shorturl.at/anNgF

We'll catch up soon to compare our fantasy teams and all things Euros!
    Awwk. Get well soon @Gemma 🤒 We’ll continue doing terribly to protect your place on the top of the league whilst you rest up 😅💙