Home Community Announcements
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

💸a quiz allllll about money!💸 - saturday 9th march 2023 @3-4pm

ellaella Community Manager Posts: 83 Budding Regular
Hello lovely humans!

Do you want to test your knowledge on credit scores and identity theft and all things money related?! We know, talking about money can sometimes feel as exciting as watching paint dry. But fear not! We've teamed up with Experian to create a super engaging and informative quiz that will leave you feeling financially empowered😎

Join us on Saturday, March 9th from 3-4 PM for our first trial of a day-time Community Quiz! Myself and Gemma will be guiding you through two rounds:

Knowing Your Credit Score: Test your knowledge on how credit scores work and how to build a good one.

Understanding Identity Theft: Learn how to protect yourself from this growing form of fraud.

For those new to the Community Quiz game:

It's simple! We'll ask you 10 questions in each round, with one point awarded for each correct answer. Whoever answers first gets the point! Oh, and our coverted badges will be awarded to all hosts, writers, and winners! ⭐

One last thing- the quiz will be happening over on Group Chat which you can join following this link- https://www.themix.org.uk/get-support/group-chat

Any Questions, just let us know 💸💸💸

See you there!

Comments

• Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,801 Master Poster
    This sounds like fun but unfortunately I`m at an activity at that exact time oof.
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Options
    GemmaGemma Community Manager Posts: 605 Incredible Poster
    No worries at all @Dancer!

Looking forward to seeing some of you there next weekend, come hang out with us 🤓
  • Options
    Amy22Amy22 Posts: 4,015 Community Veteran
    I might be able to join this, we shall see :smiley:
    Just a person who likes pop culture and films
  • Options
    ellaella Community Manager Posts: 83 Budding Regular
    Hopefully see you there @Amy22! =)
  • Options
    edited March 9
    Heya everyone :star: Just a reminder that our community quiz will be on today at 3pm over in group chat!

Looking forward to seeing some of you there <3
  • Options
    We're over here on group chat now if you want to join us for the quiz! <3

https://client.chatwee.com/popout/599c194bbd616d8b43891808
  • Options
    Thank you so much to everyone who came along to our quiz this afternoon! We all had great fun and everyone did brilliantly <3

But congrats to our joint winners @River and @Chloe234! 👑
  • Options
    Rose113Rose113 Community Champion Posts: 1,088 Wise Owl
    @Gemma will the staff now do the chicken dance on the mix tiktok :lol: 🤣🤣🤣
    ✨ Just a stupid worthless freak ready to give up ✨