Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Alone

2»

Comments

• awesomeminecraft6789awesomeminecraft6789 Deactivated Posts: 1,052 Wise Owl
    kaii wrote: »
    @awesomeminecraft6789 I can see that you're determined to do everything you can ^^ and I understand how difficult it can be, especially when you don't know what to do. For now, It may help to distract yourself from this, so that you can think about what you can do in the right frame of mind. What things do you like doing? Watching tv or having a cup of tea can help clear your head :smile:

Hey kaira_rubit
    I like playing minecraft and talking to my friends
  • kaiikaii Posts: 505 A 7 hour flight or a 45 minute drive?
    @awesomeminecraft6789 That's awesome, minecraft is good! Though I haven't played it in a while haha ^^ do you like any other video games?

It's great that you have friends who you can contact, it could make you feel better :smile:
    cinnamoroll supremacy : )
    @awesomeminecraft6789 That's awesome, minecraft is good! Though I haven't played it in a while haha ^^ do you like any other video games?

It's great that you have friends who you can contact, it could make you feel better :smile:

Does Roblox count? Tbh it's not my favourite game but I enjoy it.
    @awesomeminecraft6789 haha I'd say Roblox counts ^^ I feel the same way about it, it can be fun sometimes :smile: have you heard of Genshin? It's so enjoyable but it takes up a lot of storage, my phone is crying because of it XD
    @awesomeminecraft6789 haha I'd say Roblox counts ^^ I feel the same way about it, it can be fun sometimes :smile: have you heard of Genshin? It's so enjoyable but it takes up a lot of storage, my phone is crying because of it XD

Oh no I haven't. I'm on xbox so it might be different. Tbh I drive my mum nuts with the amount of games
    edited June 2022
    @awesomeminecraft6789 Ah I see, yeah genshin isn't on xbox. I'm not sure if genshin will be your cup of tea too, the video game mechanics are very different compared to minecraft. And same I always get told off by my mum whenever she sees me playing video games XD
    @awesomeminecraft6789 Ah I see, yeah genshin isn't on xbox. I'm not sure if genshin will be your cup of tea too, the video game mechanics are very different compared to minecraft. And same I always get told off by my mum whenever she sees me playing video games XD

Hi.
    Had the worse day. Tbh I feel crap. Going to call a helpline. Ty
    @awesomeminecraft6789 I'm so sorry that you've had an awful day ): if you called yesterday, I hope the helpline call went well :smile: but if not, good luck with calling ^^