Home› Community Announcements
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

📢 Support Circle Group Chat - Tuesday 7 September, 7:55-9:30pm

TheMixTheMix Posts: 3,040 Boards Guru
Hello everyone,

Our next Support Circle group chat will be on Tuesday 7 September from 7:55 pm - 9:30 pm.

Whether you want to come to support others or to get support yourself, you can sign-up using this form.

What is Support Circle?
Support Circle is a group chat of no more than 5 people, where everyone takes it in turns to get support while the rest of the group listens. We run Support Circles every Tuesday, from 7:55-9:30pm.

The room is password-protected, facilitated by a moderator. Anyone is welcome to sign up to get support or you are also welcome to sign up to be a listener to help support others.

It's a great space for people who find it difficult to get their voices heard in regular support chat and/or are keen to listen and support others in a more structured environment.

If you sign up, we'll be in touch within a few days to confirm your place. :)
We're @Aife, @Ella, @Gemma, and @JustV - the staff team here at The Mix.

Our DMs are monitored Monday - Friday (10am - 5pm) with limited cover on weekends. We have a great team of moderators looking after the community outside of those hours to check in on any reported posts.

We're not able to provide support on this account. If you need support urgently for any reason, please call 999, go to your nearest A&E or contact Crisis Messenger by texting THEMIX to 85258.

Comments

• Options
    XLillyXXLillyX Deactivated Posts: 47 Boards Initiate
    hey, @TheMix does it still count if you're over 16? and if i come along, will i get support also for being over 16 or do i come as a listener??
    take care,
    Lilly
    ps i don't think you have seen my PM from changing my name.
    @Emma_ @Aife
  • Options
    @Kate_20 @Dancer I thought i'd tag you's because it may help you and it is good for support so hope you go along if you wish! everyone is supportive <3
  • Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,795 Master Poster
    I used to come along a lot but now I don't really go to Support Circle that much. Thank you though.
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,617 Legendary Poster
    hey, @TheMix does it still count if you're over 16? and if i come along, will i get support also for being over 16 or do i come as a listener??
    take care,
    Lilly
    @Emma_ @Aife

Tbh most of the people who go to circle are over 16, if not 18 but it’s not just for one age group anyone is welcome to go along.
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    edited September 2021
    @Dancer sorry i just thought you could get help but it was only a thought how you keeping? feel free to pm me if you feel uncomfortable everyone knowing love you lots. hope you're doing well!

Also @rachel37376262 i thought you'd enjoy it because you like helping people and i do too <3

Take care everyone,

xo - Lilly
  • Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Support circle is for anyone up until you're over 25 is when you no longer can attend
  • Options
    TheMixTheMix Posts: 3,040 Boards Guru
    take care,
    Lilly
    @Emma_ @Aife

Anyone under the age of 25 are welcome to come along to support circle and they will also have the opportunity to get some support. :)
    We're @Aife, @Ella, @Gemma, and @JustV - the staff team here at The Mix.

Our DMs are monitored Monday - Friday (10am - 5pm) with limited cover on weekends. We have a great team of moderators looking after the community outside of those hours to check in on any reported posts.

We're not able to provide support on this account. If you need support urgently for any reason, please call 999, go to your nearest A&E or contact Crisis Messenger by texting THEMIX to 85258.
  • Options
    TheMix wrote: »
    take care,
    Lilly
    @Emma_ @Aife

Anyone under the age of 25 are welcome to come along to support circle and they will also have the opportunity to get some support. :)

Okaay thank you for clarifying i wasn't sure because of different ones but have a nice day and you're all in important take care <3
    Lilly and could you answer my pm plea\se
  • Options
    hey guys i am back haha,
    in SC and Gc are you allowed to talk about things that have gone well ? only asking because i been accepted a Day trip with an ambulance and working along side nurses in hospital which will look good on my CV ( my dream job is a nurse ) and i thought things are tough but it has been my forever thing to do i am so excited!! but yes i wasn't sure so thought i'd ask :)

thanks again,
    Lilly
  • Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,795 Master Poster
    That is amazing news that you have been offered the opportunity @xoxolollielovejess1n
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Options
    @Dancer i am so excited for me and Layla!!
  • Options
    rachel37376262rachel37376262 Posts: 20 Boards Initiate
    @xoxolollielovejess1n so excited for you:)
  • Options
    thank you :)@rachel37376262
  • Options
    edited September 2021
    @rachel37376262 and @Dancer thank you for being so lovely hugs to you all. i feel like i finally met my true side i can finally give myself a well done <3 go meee i am so excited i start next Tuesday and i can't waittttt yaysss i finally feel my life from #Depression #downdays can finally go back thanks to my hard work at college :)
    hugs to you all
    Lilly
    i don't have to be sad that i fucked my life up but it is going steady yay!!
  • Options
    @Dancer no-one actually answered my little message that i asked ??
    sending hugs feel free to message me xo
  • Options
    ConnorConnor Deactivated Posts: 508 Incredible Poster
    We have quite a few spaces open for support circle if you want to attend! Feel free to sign up!