Home Community Announcements
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Where should the group chat guidelines be displayed?

JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,306 Part of The Furniture
Right now, the Community Champions are working on a shiny new set of group chat guidelines. :)

Once they're finished, where would you like them to be displayed?

(this is where they are at the moment)

All behaviour is a need trying to be met.

Where should the group chat guidelines be displayed? 8 votes

On their own webpage (this is how they're currently displayed)
25% 2 votes
On the group chat page
25% 2 votes
On the boards (in Start Here)
12% 1 vote
On the boards (in Group Chat Announcements)
12% 1 vote
Other (comment below)
25% 2 votes

Comments

• Options
    ZenZen Posts: 1,989 Extreme Poster
    @Mike I want to say more than one option, is that okay?

I'd say having them on the chat page, the boards and their own Web page would be good (so long as the guidelines were identical) because we want people to be able to find them easily!
    Alis propriis volat 
  • Options
    JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,306 Part of The Furniture
    edited May 2021
    Sure thing @Zen! Wherever they are, we can link to/copy them on another page. :)

For example, if we wanted to keep them on their own webpage, that could be their main home, and then we could link to them on the boards and on the group chat page.

With this poll, I guess we're mainly thinking about where their main home should be.

It's also worth thinking about whether having them displayed in full in multiple places would be confusing. Not saying it is necessarily - just something to consider. :)
    All behaviour is a need trying to be met.
  • Options
    ZenZen Posts: 1,989 Extreme Poster
    @Mike ahh I see, I didn't think about them being a link!
    Alis propriis volat 
  • Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,615 Legendary Poster
    I voted other because I think they should be both on their own page and somewhere on the boards. Just having them in both of those places could make them more accessible. But so long as they’re the same.
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Start of group chats and reminders half way through when new people come in. That's how other chats I use do it and it works really well