Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Would you rather.....

Emma_Emma_ Community Manager Posts: 599 Incredible Poster
giphy.gif
(image description : would you rather? )

Howdy everyone!

Who doesn't love some would you rather questions ayy!

So we're gonna start a daily thread!
I'll ask a question at the start of the day and we want to hear your answer and the reason why. Sound good?

Find today's questions below :tongue:

Comments

• Options
    Day 1
    Would you rather give up all drinks except for water or give up eating anything that was cooked in an oven?
  • Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,795 Master Poster
    Emma_ wrote: »
    Day 1
    Would you rather give up all drinks except for water or give up eating anything that was cooked in an oven?

Give up all drinks except for water because the only drink that I would really miss if I couldn't have any drink except for water would be orange juice. I mainly only ever drink water anyway. I also would never want to give up pizza or chicken nuggets or my mum's cooking!
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Options
    DandelionDandelion Posts: 1,911 Extreme Poster
    Emma_ wrote: »
    Day 1

Ooh that’s a tough one I don’t really like water, but also how can you cook roast potatoes without an oven lol so I think I’ll just have to get used to drinking water 😂
    The steps you take don’t need to be big, they just need to take you in the right direction. 
  • Options
    Dancer wrote: »

Give up all drinks except for water because the only drink that I would really miss if I couldn't have any drink except for water would be orange juice. I mainly only ever drink water anyway. I also would never want to give up pizza or chicken nuggets or my mum's cooking!

I feel you with the chicken nuggets @Dancer they're a staple for my diet too!
    Dandelion wrote: »

Ooh that’s a tough one I don’t really like water, but also how can you cook roast potatoes without an oven lol so I think I’ll just have to get used to drinking water 😂

But also not sure I could survive without coffee even though i loveee roast potatoes!
  • Options
    ChristiaanChristiaan Posts: 21 Boards Initiate
    :) Drink water!
    Easy one for me. I love water and often goes through days without drinking anything else.
  • Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,617 Legendary Poster
    I love this thread!!

I'd rather give up all foods cooked in the oven, because there's plenty of decent foods that you don't have to heat up (think chocolate) and I love my coffee too much to give it up!
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    TheUndesirableTheUndesirable Posts: 15 Settling in
    As long as microwave ovens don't count.
    Shyness is a disability. Make peace with it.
  • Options
    As long as microwave ovens don't count.

oh 100% you can use the mircowave! :lol:
  • Options
    Day 2
    Would you rather... live the rest of your life on a boat or a in moterhome (RV)
  • Options
    Motorhome because at least they have more protection from the weather lol
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    Ed_Ed_ Moderator Posts: 1,551 Extreme Poster
    edited March 2021
    Would the motorhome be able to travel on boats @Emma_ , or would you remain landlocked? I think my answer would remain the same, however there is one thing holding me back :lol:
    Post edited by Ed_ on
    FAQHow to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.

• Options
    It'd have to be a rather large AV. But then I've never been at sea for more than an hour at a time, so I don't know how tolorant of seasickness my body is. 🤔
  • Options
    Ed_ wrote: »
    Would the motorhome be able to travel on boats @Emma_ , or would you remain landlocked? I think my answer would remain the same, however there is one thing holding me back :lol:

hmmm I guess it could travel on boats but I think you'd still struggle to get to places south of the equator :lol:
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Posts: 0 Just got here
    I’d give up oven food. I can never seem to cook things in the oven without burning them so I’d be content with a microwave and toaster. I tend to burn stuff in those too but they’re much easier to use than an oven. I like water but id never be without orange juice and irn bru 😛

Also, I’d go for the motorhome. They just seem more convenient and would prefer to be safe on land 😅
  • Options
    DandelionDandelion Posts: 1,911 Extreme Poster
    Motor home, I get so sea sick I don’t think I could live on a boat lol
    The steps you take don’t need to be big, they just need to take you in the right direction. 
  • Options
    Nice responses, I'd definitely go for the moterhome!
  • Options
    Day 3
    Would you rather have to wearing pjs 24/7 for life or a suit
  • Options
    Definitely PJs, might as well be comfy lol
  • Options
    Definitely PJs, might as well be comfy lol

I hear you @independent_ but what about at a wedding/ job interview / fancy restaurant ? :lol:
  • Options
    @Emma_ What about wearing a suit in bed :lol: or when lounging around the house. No thanks lol
  • Options
    Pjs. Suits are sooo uncomfortable
  • Options
    I think we might have a clear winner for this one!

I guess if you've got some nice satin pjs, with a nice pair of shoes you could have any occasion sorted!
  • Options
    PJs, easily.
  • Options
    I love wearing a suit but I wouldn't want to wear one permanently :D
  • Options
    Nice stuff, PJs for the win!
  • Options
    Day 4
    Would you rather be the main character in a cute rom com film OR be the villan in an action film?
  • Options
    I think I’d rather be the villan in an action film, that would be more fun :joy:
  • Options
    Villian. I can barely stomach real romance, let alone scripted.
  • Options
    I don't think I'd make a good villain but I definitely wouldn't make a good actor in a rom-com so I'd have to go with the villain, that would probably be more interesting :smiley:
  • Options
    oh wowww I'm surprised! Good to know you're all secret villains :lol:

I guess the real question is, would you be a mean villain (e.g. Lord Voldemort [Harry Poter] or Scar [lion king] ) or one that is secretly loved (e.g Severus Snape [Harry Potter] or Darth Vader [Star Wars]) ?