Want to tell us about your experiences using The Mix and be in with a chance of winning a £200 Amazon Voucher? Click here to go to our survey!
We are now trialing a points system in an effort to be clearer about the consequences for breaking community guidelines. Head over to this thread to find out more and give your feedback :)

Share your feedback on our Social Media Channels

CaitlinCaitlin Posts: 3 Newbie
Hey everyone, 

We have an exciting opportunity for you to get involved in. Our marketing team want to gather some feedback on our social medias. We've listed our main channels below and put together some questions for you to answer. Comment your thoughts under this post. We can't wait to hear your feedback! :) 

1. Instagram

- What do you like about our Instagram?

- What would you like to change about our Instagram?

- Any other general thoughts or feedback on what we can improve?

2. Twitter 

- What do you like about our Twitter?

- What would you like to change about our Twitter?

3. Facebook

- What do you like about our Facebook?

- What would you like to change about our Facebook?

Any questions, let us know :) 

Caitlin and The Mix Team 

The Mix

Comments

• Millie2787Millie2787 Posts: 1,919 Postholic
    Howdy :) 

I feel like maybe your Facebook page is almost neglected Lol ! I always notice how your tweet things or post things on instagrams but it’s not that often that the same things will go onto your Facebook aswell. Maybe it could be good to make all the posts consistent over all 3 social media that way those who follow you on Facebook won’t be missing out on the things you post on twitter for example, or maybe say if you’ve done a post specific to Instagram for example I know you’ve done story polls in the past you could maybe post something on Facebook or twitter saying like “Hey we’ve got this going on over on our Instagram come and take part etc” just how you do with getting people engaged with discussion on the boards :) 
    You have a purpose.
    The Mix
  • chubbydumplingchubbydumpling DurhamPosts: 258 Rampant Poster
    Totally agree with @Millie2787 that your Facebook could be more frequently updated. 

I think that your Instagram could benefit from more "behind the scenes" posts i.e. staff meetings, stories from people The Mix has supported, any projects you're collaborating on with different brands or charities, pictures from events etc. Just more focus on what The Mix does, rather than simply posting links to content from the website. 
    The Mix
  • ShaunieShaunie England 🏠Posts: 5,246 The Mix Elder
    I follow you on twitter and Instagram. Not on Facebook cause I barely use Facebook. 

I like your instagram! don't really have any what you could do to change or improve though.-sorry.  I think it contains everything should do & involve followers with your questions on your stories 
    The moon taught me: its okay to go through phases. 🌙 The sun taught me : no matter how many times you go down, keep rising🌤
    The Mix
  • coc0maccoc0mac Posts: 117 The Mix convert
    I wasn't aware you had a Facebook page, so I would maybe suggest advertising that a little more on your other platforms! As that could be really popular - I will of course go and follow it now though! :smile:

I like your instagram! But I do like @chubbydumpling's ideas a lot about the behind the scenes...that could be fun. Twitter is good as well, if I could suggest anything I'd say maybe more polls because the interaction is fun. but it is already great!