Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Can anyone relate Ptw

13»

Comments

• Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,618 Legendary Poster
    You're welcome!
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,500 Skive's The Limit
    Ptw-Possible trigger warning.

I'm so sorry for yet another post. But I'm really scared. Of today and tonight . - I'm back at college today. But I don't want to make a scene by not going. I can't be bothered to speak to anyone. And I'm scared If people try to talk to me I'll be really rude or show I'm angry and in a bad mood. Or i will have to just ranomly leave the lesson again . cause i can't control crying so much and thinking of horrible stuff when im there. It's embarrassing and to much

I. Can't. Do. This :'( my thoughts feel like now they are going 2 twice as much as they should and I'm thinking of everything at the same time. It's to much. I Can't seek help today from services today. They just don't understand. I can't and won't be able to stop this :(. I don't know how to or how to un plan

Yet I am stable more then I have been. And I can make my own desicions about life. So why would i need the help. I feel like i can't control what will happen. I'm in a better place then last time. Im not thinking people are trying to hurt me or that i will die soon either way cause i deserve it. I'm more stable so this is right

Sorry
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    Thank you aidan.

I have barely eaten anything in the past few days or slept.and has nothing to do with my eating disorder. I just have no appetite and just pick at food infront of me. I just don't want it. It's weird.

I only went to one lesson to then find myself back at home. I can't. Like get me the fuck out of this sick twisted game.
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    Why the fuck does everything small little sudden problem or upseting thing feel like the end of the world to me. EUPD more like a fucking hormonal psycho
  • Options
    Papyrus has just decline my help. What the fuck. Why is everyone giving up on me :'(
  • Options
    I got "Hi, ........ is not something we can do due to our intervention policy - does that make sense?" -Alright mate fuck off then

Its okay. Stay strong Adian
  • Options
    Sorry if this has been upsetting or triggering to read. Thank you all.
  • Options
    CharlotteCharlotte Posts: 229 Trailblazer
    Thank you for being brave enough to share on the boards the way you have been feeling that has been an incredibly strong thing to do. You can do this
  • Options
    I need help :'( please I can't do it anymore :""""""((
  • Options
    How can I help
  • Options
    Make it stop
    😭😭
  • Options
    I wish I could shaunie sorry
  • Options
    JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,313 Part of The Furniture
    Hey guys,

It's really cool to see you looking out for Shaunie here - some amazing support being given in this thread. :)

Just to say, I checked out the missing posts you mentioned, and according to our moderation logs nothing has been removed. We'll always either PM you or let you know in the thread if we change anything, as @Aidan said. Perhaps it was a tech blip with the posts not going all the way through? :chin:

On that note - I've taken down a couple of the heavier posts around having a plan that were made over the weekend. Let's keep in mind that the boards aren't set up for crisis support, and we do need to make sure we keep things safe for other members. The support being given here is wonderful and is really heartwarming to see, but (@Shaunie) if you'd like to talk openly about having a plan or if you really feel like you're at breaking point, then it's best to get in touch with one of the 1-2-1 listening services below. :yes:
    How are you feeling today, Shaunie? Looks like you had a pretty rough weekend. :(

*hug*
    The truth resists simplicity.
  • Options
    I'm really sorry i burden you all :(
  • Options
    JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,313 Part of The Furniture
    You're no burden, Shaunie. People are here because they want to be; because we're here to look out for each other. :)

How are you feeling this weekend?

*hug*
    The truth resists simplicity.
  • Options
    Okayish. Stable. A lot more stable! :)
  • Options
    DreaDrea Posts: 292 The Mix Regular
    Glad to here you're doing better! You have support from us all!

Drea:heart: