Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Trends this summer

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Tis a mate's 21st on tuesday and I want an amazing new outfit. What are the trends in the shops? I saw this http://www.oasis-stores.com/fcp/product/Oasis/3170037901/High-waisted-skirt-with-braces what does everyone think, worn with a white shirt underneath?

Comments

• Options
    I love that tailored 'power dressing' look. Think it can be so sexy on the right figure aka a gal with an ample hip and bust measurement.

I haven't bought any magazines recently so I'm a bit behind the times. Must buy Vogue actually, ta for reminding me :heart:
  • Options
    tbh I actually think that look is a little dated now, the latest thing seems to be 60's style dresses and anything that is a throw back to the 80's accessories-wise.
  • Options
    Halloween wrote: »
    Tis a mate's 21st on tuesday and I want an amazing new outfit. What are the trends in the shops? I saw this http://www.oasis-stores.com/fcp/product/Oasis/3170037901/High-waisted-skirt-with-braces what does everyone think, worn with a white shirt underneath?
    I quite like that look. it would look nice with a white shirt.
  • Options
    Halloween wrote: »

I think Ilora-Danon was right; that this looks great with the right figure. I like the whole tailored look at the moment, and it's the kinda thing that can be jazzed up with some heals and jewellery for a night out.
  • Options
    I love this outfit.
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    lea_uk wrote: »
    I love this outfit.

She looks ill.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    Skive wrote: »
    She looks ill.

Lol She looks like someone out of Silent Hill.
  • Options
    :lol: she is a little waif-like. Yea, I like that kinda masculine look too. The trousers and trainers combination is cool, not sure if i'd wear a waistcoat though
  • Options
    I really like the waistcoat and actually think the look looks better on boyish figures.