Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Things I want to do in august

Rose113Rose113 Community Champion Posts: 2,153 Boards Champion
Ik its some days from August but I want to plan and do some things to idk look after me ig

1) Shower daily
2) do a poem a day
3) go on more walks
4) take photos
Profile picture made by @Chloe234

Want to hurt me… go ahead
Wish to bully me…I’m used to it
Want to talk crap about me…go on then
Want to make me cry…feel free

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 411 Listening Ear
    Awk this is a great idea and those are good things to be doing for yourself <3
  • AoifeAoife Community Manager Posts: 3,225 Boards Guru
    These are some great goals for August @Rose113. You should share some of the photos you're taking in August, I'm sure lots of us would love to see them. Also your poems too <3

Have you tried one of the 30 day photo challenges before? You have a theme to take a photo of each day which can be quite fun. There's lots of ideas on Pinterest if you wanted to have a look :)
    Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❤
  • Rose113Rose113 Community Champion Posts: 2,153 Boards Champion
    @Aoife I think I may make a thread called "my August fun" and then post everything I do there 😁

I want to work on doing more positive poems 😎 oo I've never seen them before. I'll have a look hehe <3

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 411 Listening Ear
    A 30 day photo challenge thread for us all to do would be so cool!! I would forget most days but id try :lol:

my fun august thread sounds cool also @Rose113 , looking forward for it :)
  • Amy22Amy22 Posts: 4,634 The Mix Elder
    I think it's great that you have been planning to have some goals to reach in August. I can't wait to see your journey and doing sll of these amazing things. I'm even looking forward to seeing more of your poetry as well because I think you have a beautiful way with words <3.
    Just a person who likes pop culture and films
  • GemmaGemma Community Manager Posts: 1,095 Wise Owl
    These are such lovely goals for August @Rose113! Proud of you for thinking about your wellbeing and putting steps in place to care for yourself <3
    ♡♡♡
  • Rose113Rose113 Community Champion Posts: 2,153 Boards Champion
    Thank you @Gemma and @Amy22 <3

• ebyrne556ebyrne556 Moderator Posts: 1,056 Wise Owl
    Love the idea of a thread for this hope August is a good month for u all 💖
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.