Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Is this time too late to go pub?

FordRangerFordRanger Posts: 1,312 Wise Owl
Its nearly 11pm and I'm seeing if I can go pub with my friends. I was busy earlier but I'm prepared to get out of bed and go now if they want to and if there are any late closing ones but don't know in general if 11pm is too late.

Comments

• Options
    JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,319 Part of The Furniture
    A lot of pubs (rather than bars and clubs) tend to close around midnight. But if you're in a town or a city there's usually somehwere you can hang out / drink into the morning. :)

Other than that, it's okay to go out as late as you want to really. I'm a night owl so I sometimes get energy to do stuff and leave the house in the evening, usually not earlier in the day.
    The truth resists simplicity.
  • Options
    FordRangerFordRanger Posts: 1,312 Wise Owl
    JustV wrote: »
    A lot of pubs (rather than bars and clubs) tend to close around midnight. But if you're in a town or a city there's usually somehwere you can hang out / drink into the morning. :)

Other than that, it's okay to go out as late as you want to really. I'm a night owl so I sometimes get energy to do stuff and leave the house in the evening, usually not earlier in the day.

@JustV we didn't end up going buy I was asking for in general anyway as a last minute type of thing. Cheers for your reply.