Home Gender & Sexuality
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Coming out as non binary

2»

Comments

• Options
    BensonEBensonE Posts: 97 Budding Regular
    @ElleFroggo05 I have read a few of your messages on here and I can say your not alone my sibling struggled when they came out as non binary and its not something that usually happens over night and takes time. Sounds like you've completed the self thinking and figuring out stage which is good

I don't know where abouts your base but there is a charity from my knowledge is fairly spread out called the out house which is a very good charity and offer a arrange of support and from my knowledge have zero major conflicts unlike mermaids and their highly un-okay ideology
  • Options
    ElleFroggo05ElleFroggo05 Posts: 121 The Mix Convert
    @BensonE
    I’ll have search for that it sounds good hopefully they do something in Leeds
    How is my adhd autistic anxious depressed brain functioning-? I don’t know either
  • Options
    BensonEBensonE Posts: 97 Budding Regular
    I don't know exactly where they operate but I think they have online provisions
  • Options
    Matthew_04Matthew_04 Moderator Posts: 74 Budding Regular
    @Matthew_04
    I get that but it’s when that’s all services seem interested in which bothers me as I want support with it all but I don’t want to be rushed into transitioning
    I get where you're coming from, it sounds like it can be pretty frustrating to have a service try to push you into considering transitioning <3
    It's really great that you were able to reach out to the mix though, this will always be a safe place for you to get support.
  • Options
    @BensonE thanks I’ll look into it
    How is my adhd autistic anxious depressed brain functioning-? I don’t know either
  • Options
    @Matthew_04 ye I don’t really reach out a lot tho kinda feel like I don’t usually get a lot interaction so I sorta gave up. I came out on insta today tho so am hoping the whole coming out thing is going ok