Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Wellbeing

ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 3,981 Community Veteran
After therapy I feel sad. N I sleep all day the day after i miss stuff wat I supposed to enjoy. Wat techniques do ppl to self happy urself wen u wake up in the mornings?
Crazy mad insane

Comments

• Options
    Laura_tigger82Laura_tigger82 Moderator Posts: 5,120 Part of The Furniture
    It sounds really difficult that you feel sad after therapy @ellie2000. How do you feel about therapy more generally?

I find putting on music really helpful in the mornings. Is there anything which you usually find helpful when you feel sad/unhappy - for example, could you play games or watch YouTube?
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    edited April 7
    @Laura_tigger82 @AnonymousToe I watch qzeq on YouTube, funny finnish person 🤣. Coz it's nonsense haha. And play dark souls Coz everything's sh*t
    Crazy mad insane
  • Options
    @Laura_tigger82 @AnonymousToe I watch news, docs about redum, Emma kenney on YouTube. Wat normal lighter stuff to ppl watch?
    Crazy mad insane
  • Options
    Sunshine12Sunshine12 Posts: 90 Budding Regular
    @ellie2000 hey, sorry to hear that you’ve been having a tough time, this is very specific to ur taste n what u like to watch haha but I like to watch Beta squad on YouTube, I find them funny n their vids put me in a good mood, worth a watch 😊