Homeβ€Ί General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

What is one game show you think you could win? πŸ€“

GemmaGemma Community Manager Posts: 605 Incredible Poster
I'm loving the 1% club at the moment - has anyone been watching that quiz show? It's currently on Saturday nights and hosted by Lee Mack.

I actually did pretty well last night, got to the 5% question so I might apply πŸ˜…

What game shows do you think you could win? πŸ‘‘

Comments

• Options
    sinead276sinead276 Posts: 1,061 Wise Owl
    I feel like if the questions/categories fell right, I'd have a half decent chance on Pointless or maybe Catchphrase

or something that requires absolutely no general knowledge like Deal or No Deal πŸ˜‚
  • Options
    Katie12Katie12 Posts: 243 Trailblazer
    I always think about this! definitely something that doesn't require too much general knowledge but i always think tipping point looks fun, just like playing in the arcade when i was younger.... would have to get some questions right first though :lol:
    @sinead276 catchphrase is a good one! i always seem to get them right when i watch from home but think the pressure would get to me if it was the real thing :lol:
  • Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,801 Master Poster
    Probably either Catchphrase or Countdown.
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ AnonymousΒ 
  • Options
    GemmaGemma Community Manager Posts: 605 Incredible Poster
    @sinead276 @Katie12 Catchphrase is such a good one! I do love playing that one from home :D
    Dancer wrote: Β»

Ooo Countdown! I'm not sure I'd be any good at that, I usually can't make any words above 5 letters and also usually cheat using a calculator on the numbers round :D I bet you'd be so good though @Dancer, have you ever got any of the conundrums?
  • Options
    lunarcat522lunarcat522 Posts: 426 Listening Ear
    Not sure I'd be too good but does anyone watch House of Games by Richard Osman? I get some of those questions right on occasion
  • Options
    sinead276sinead276 Posts: 1,061 Wise Owl
    @lunarcat522

I forgot about that one - I reckon on a good day I could do quite well on that too :3
  • Options
    Amy22Amy22 Posts: 4,015 Community Veteran
    Not sure I'd be too good but does anyone watch House of Games by Richard Osman? I get some of those questions right on occasion

omg I love Richard's Osman's House of Games as thats one of my favourite games show of all time!!. Me and my parents are always trying to solve each of the puzzles, I tend to be bad at the Geography ones where my dad is good at those and my mum can do the anagram kind of ones. I can do the celebrity or music themed ones though because I do listen to quite a variety of songs.

I think I might be okay on Weakest Link or um Pointless maybe. Honestly, I am not so sure though.
    Just a person who likes pop culture and films
  • Options
    Amy22Amy22 Posts: 4,015 Community Veteran
    Dancer wrote: Β»

I love Catchphrase so much!!!!.
    Just a person who likes pop culture and films
  • Options
    Katie12Katie12 Posts: 243 Trailblazer

oooo yeah i love this show! I always feel very clever even if i only get one of the questions right an episode lol :lol: