Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

What is your favourite hot drink?

DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,801 Master Poster
edited March 30 in General Chat
Seeing as I volunteer in a coffee shop (in a library) and make hot drinks, I wanted to see what everyone likes. And no I`m not bringing any to The Mix office. Sorry. You`ll have to come to the coffee shop yourself. If your favourite drink isn`t on the list, comment down below.
"There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
"The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
"I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 

What is your favourite hot drink? 11 votes

Latte
9%
amy02 1 vote
Capuccino
0%
Mocha
0%
Americano
0%
Espresso
0%
Chai Latte
9%
Dancer 1 vote
Tea
0%
Hot Chocolate
63%
JustVAzzimansinead276kaiiAmy22JJLemon18lunarcat522 7 votes
I don`t like hot drinks
18%
ebyrne556Rose113 2 votes

Comments

• Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,801 Master Poster
    edited March 30
    Chai Latte
    I like hot chocolate but it has to be made correctly, otherwise it tastes powdery. I also like chai latte but I have it with oat milk. Partially as I`m lactose intolerant and partially as it helps to even out the flavour.
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Options
    ellaella Community Manager Posts: 83 Budding Regular
    ooh great thread @Dancer ☕️ i used to work in a tea shop so i would say an iced tea! but otherwise i like an iced latte! ⭐️
  • Options
    sinead276sinead276 Posts: 1,061 Wise Owl
    Hot Chocolate
    out of hot drinks i'd say the only one i'll drink is a hot chocolate

although i do love iced coffee (but not really hot coffees) :3
  • Options
    kaiikaii Posts: 458 Listening Ear
    edited March 31
    Hot Chocolate
    My go to hot drink is hot chocolate! But sometimes it doesn't taste as good as I thought it would taste. Usually I don't drink coffee because every time I do, I get migraines, but I recently had some vanilla lattes and I absolutely love it! I'm thankful it didn't give me a migraine this time haha
    cinnamoroll supremacy : )
  • Options
    JJLemon18JJLemon18 Community Champion Posts: 1,926 Extreme Poster
    Hot Chocolate
    sinead276 wrote: »
    out of hot drinks i'd say the only one i'll drink is a hot chocolate

although i do love iced coffee (but not really hot coffees) :3

100% same!
    Believe in me - who believes in you
  • Options
    Amy22Amy22 Posts: 4,015 Community Veteran
    Hot Chocolate
    It's so hard because I like all these drinks but if I had to choose, then it would be probably hot chocolate because it is so tasty and plus I can add cream to my drink as well!.
    Just a person who likes pop culture and films
  • Options
    AzzimanAzziman Moderator, Community Champion Posts: 1,870 Extreme Poster
    Hot Chocolate
    Hot Chocolate is a big winner for me here! Whether it's the depths of winter or the soaring temperatures in summer, it's always a good day for hot chocolate! B)
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,319 Part of The Furniture
    Hot Chocolate
    I've always felt weird for only drinking hot chocolate but this poll makes me feel seen :lol:
    The truth resists simplicity.