Home› Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

🧸sleep awareness week: let's chat about sleep! 💤

ellaella Community Manager Posts: 83 Budding Regular
jkofli17uibv.jpg

It's Sleep Awareness Week! We all love a great nights sleep but who here feels like they could always use a little more rest? 🌙💤

For some of us, sleep can be a real struggle! If that's you, you're definitely not alone. So, I thought this would be a perfect time to chat about all things sleep!

Here's what I'd love to know from you all:

What's your sleep routine like? Early bird or night owl? Any specific rituals before bed?

What are your biggest sleep struggles? Trouble falling asleep, staying asleep, or waking up too early?

Do you have any secrets for a great night's sleep? A special pillow? Meditation?

Spill the beans!

Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    Rose113Rose113 Community Champion Posts: 1,088 Wise Owl
    I used to sleep at 3am 😅 now I fall asleep at 10pm. I'm definitely a night owl, I'm so grumpy in the morning 😅

Usually I can't fall asleep which why I used to sleep at 3am lol.

My dog sometimes lies on top of me when I sleep so that helps
    ✨ Just a stupid worthless freak ready to give up ✨
  • Options
    AnonymousToeAnonymousToe Posts: 1,019 Wise Owl
    I go to sleep between 1:30-4:30am 😅😂 I wake up around noon or earlier if there’s a reason to, and I’ll usually fall asleep in the afternoon for a couple of hours. It’s so bad.
  • Options
    Amy22Amy22 Posts: 4,015 Community Veteran
    I normally go to bed at around 11:00 - 12:00pm latest. On a work night I will go to bed at 10:30pm though when I work from my home I am more lenient towards my sleeping pattern. I definitely struggle with sleep and always have been one not to sleep generally since I was a little toddler. Also this will sound super silly to say but I am actually scared of the dark :lol:. I used to have a night light but I don't use it anymore but I was worried that I was using up more electricity in the house by having it on. I am considering getting an LED one maybe. Also I do use my laptop and phone a lot more whereas I would read before bed. Its that my adhd (not wanting this to sound like an excuse for reading) just makes not want to read anymore. I will be honest I have got a glow in the dark star pillow and the stars glow in the dark so maybe that is kind of like a night light. <3
    Just a person who likes pop culture and films