Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Me...

Rose113Rose113 Community Champion Posts: 1,092 Wise Owl
I feel so ugly and disgusting. Like why am i this fucking ugly and look like a pig :/ why can't I just look half decent instead of looking like I've just been dragged out of a bin after 10000 years :/ the older I get the uglier...

I smile like a frog
My hair is a literal mop
My eyes are wonky
My nose is humongous
My eye brows are weird
My forehead is massive

I'm so fat and like a moldy marshmallow :/
I have chubby arms and legs with massive feet.
✨ Just a stupid worthless freak ready to give up ✨

Comments

• Options
    AnonymousToeAnonymousToe Posts: 1,022 Wise Owl
    Remember you see yourself more negatively than most people do ❤️
  • Options
    sinead276sinead276 Posts: 1,062 Wise Owl
    it can be hard sometimes for us to see ourselves in a positive light. it's like our brains are sometimes programmed to see the flaws more than the beauty that is there. i've been there myself and still have days where i dont feel great.

but like AnonymousToe has said, we are often our biggest critic and I can assure you that there are many people who don't see you as the way you describe.

And i know it is easier said than done, but please be kind to yourself and remember your worth and how amazing you are. At the end of the day, people will remember the person you are via your actions and how you treat them, not the way we look.

we're all different and even though i don't what you look, i can be pretty certain in saying you have so many beautiful features and qualities. there is beauty and amazingness in everyone

sending lots of hugs
    Sinead