Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Bath n podcasts n a question about the past

ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 3,981 Community Veteran
edited March 6 in Health & Wellbeing
How can I listen to 'monsters umong us' without Spotify?
Where can I stream 'Monsters umong us' for free.
How long is a normal soak? 😊
Crazy mad insane

Comments

• Options
    ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 3,981 Community Veteran
    Would a Samsung galaxy survive water?
    I were thinking about wen I asked on here 'do we hav free will' my brain was about to go into defence mode n blackout. Was there anything I could hav done b4 hand?, at tht time I was defenseless against ppl coming into my flat. I didn't like saying no
    Crazy mad insane
  • Options
    Amy22Amy22 Posts: 4,011 Community Veteran
    Hi @ellie2000 to answer your question on how to stream the song 'monsters umong us', I'm not sure where would be best to stream it for free. Have you tried using Youtube or a free platform similar to that?. Also Im not sure if a galaxy phone would survive water, I guess it would depend if the model itself was water proof and also if there was a water proof case. I think at some point they may be making galaxy phones more water safe.

I also noticed you mentioned about your previous post on free will and mentioned about preventing blackouts and defending yourself. I think one to do is taking some deep breaths as sometimes those things and especially defense emotions can happen without reason or even just triggered by something. Maybe trying to find out what triggers this could be a way forward. I also notice that you have still got some left over trauma from a past event/memory. Sometimes past memories or things like intrusive thoughts can reappear out of nowhere and it can cause us to go into flight or fight mode. I think the best thing to do is to try and ground yourself, whether this be through breathing, meditation or simply reminding yourself that you are in the present not the past. Im always here if you need someone <3.

Sending hugs,

Amy22 <3
    Just a person who likes pop culture and films
  • Options
    nat_nat_ Moderator Posts: 53 Boards Initiate
    hi @ellie2000 i'm just checking in, how are you today? take it easy on yourself <3