Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Anyone wanna be friends

joshy123joshy123 Posts: 52 Boards Initiate
Hii I'm Joshua I'm 16 I'm from Northern Ireland but I live in Cheshire I was wondering if anyone wants to be friends I love music I could talk about music for hours and hours I also love marvel and f1 I'm really awkward but friendly:)

Comments

• Options
    Past UserPast User Posts: 0 The Mix Regular
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    Katie12Katie12 Posts: 243 Trailblazer
    hey Joshua
    I love the Marvel films!! Do you have a favourite? I can never pick one so usually go with a top 3 :lol:
  • Options
    joshy123joshy123 Posts: 52 Boards Initiate
    @Katie12 I can't pick lol I love them all so much
  • Options
    libbystrawberrylibbystrawberry Community Champion Posts: 586 Incredible Poster
    hey joshua i lovee music too its like my escape
  • Options
    ameliaJayneameliaJayne Moderator Posts: 58 Boards Initiate
    @joshy123 Hey! What sort of music do you like to listen to/who is your favourite artist?
    Who is your favourite marvel character?
  • Options
    dyoverdxdyoverdx Posts: 49 Boards Initiate
    joshy123 wrote: »
    Hii I'm Joshua I'm 16 I'm from Northern Ireland but I live in Cheshire I was wondering if anyone wants to be friends I love music I could talk about music for hours and hours I also love marvel and f1 I'm really awkward but friendly:)

Sure I’m dyoverdx and I’m 23 and love my music too. I don’t have a fixed genre, well not after my MCR phase.

Polite reminder: I don’t mean to a nag but be careful about overfamiliarising yourself with people who you don’t know, especially on the internet . I mean well when I say this, because you’ve shared your name and location. Just be mindful about what you share.
    “Most people are so ungrateful to be alive. But not you. Not anymore.”